-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just wondering if anybody has seen the ad for the 1970 plymth barracuda hemi that's been in various ads recently... It's selling for $4800, in great condition, low miles, etc. We emailed the woman about the car, and she replied back that we must send her the money before she would tell us where it was being stored!! We've looked at a few ads online, and the location of the "seller" seems to be changing from Montana to San Diego and to New York even!! Just curious... The ad really does seem "too good to be true"!!

Anybody that can fog a mirror knows a Hemi Cuda is worth WAY MORE than $4,800 !!!!!!!!!

SCAM...SCAM....SCAM...... :angryfir:

And what ...she wants you to WESTERN UNION that money to where .... Nigeria ?? .......WHY don't these people get-real !!

That car is worth AT LEAST 6 grand !

That car is worth AT LEAST 6 grand !

More like 60K!!!

yeah i think he was joking but i could be wrong but yeah that add is total :bs: at anything south of 75 grand if its a real hemicuda shoot who knows probably low at 75 grand these days

$4800.00 always seems to be the scammers favorite figure to use.....another is $9600.00

It is too good to be true. It's a scam. As others have said the car is worth 10 times that much, That would be low for one that needed total restro. And who in their right mind would pay for something before they could check it out.

You should ask that dude if they would accept a trade in on a 1985 Honda Accord with 265,000 miles and only "slight" rusting and smokes a little when you start it up.......LOL.

What a bunch of "A" holes! My favorite is from some dork in Nigeria that I got e-mail from a couple of times a month saying that his uncle croaked and that he needs someone in North America to set up a bank account to transfer $12 million dollars into to get the money out of the country and I would get a sizable piece of the action. I fixed that SOB by sending back huge video and audio files until his mailbox was plugged. I kept this up for days and I also sent him many messages telling him what I thought using a series of words that I cannot re-print. Finally he e-mailed me back and said my behavior and language was unacceptable! Go figure, here he's trying to rip thousands of innocent people off and my behavior is unacceptable.

So try sending back endless e-mails of files containing a few megs of data until their in-box is plugged!

Just wondering if anybody has seen the ad for the 1970 plymth barracuda hemi that's been in various ads recently... It's selling for $4800, in great condition, low miles, etc. We emailed the woman about the car, and she replied back that we must send her the money before she would tell us where it was being stored!! We've looked at a few ads online, and the location of the "seller" seems to be changing from Montana to San Diego and to New York even!! Just curious... The ad really does seem "too good to be true"!!

That almost always means it IS :puker:

I offered her 3000.00 for it.
She took it.
Delivery pending.
I can't wait! :joker:

yep, free delivery.
she's shipping the motor, i told her to keep the rest i didn't
need it and didn't want to pay shipping.:poke::drinkers:

I see these types of ads all the time on ebay, 08 Polaris ranger 4x4 new for 2800.00. Send them an e-mail and tell them you'll take it----------------for COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back