Fan for factory A/C car

-

MICHAEL A SCUDDER

Newb
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know of a few vendors make reproduction shrouds for the 68 Darts, does anyone on here have an OEM correct size and pitch fan or know who sells a reproduction correct size and pitch for a factory small block A/C Dart?
Thanks
Mike

Mymopar.com free PDF downloads

All the info is in the FSM and Parts books

Screenshot_20231222-101857.png

You didn't mention the specifics but the factory manual Dana mentioned above is a good resource. Once you find what you need, place a wanted ad in the Marketplace forums if you are looking for used. Remember, used fans can be bent but you can correct that to a point. Most fan clutches are in need of replacement on 50 year old fans.

The 1.5 pitch fan on 340/383 without AC is direct drive, no fan clutch. The 2.25 pitch fan for AC has a clutch fan I believe. Same part number as 69 340 with or without AC and that one definitely has a fan clutch. The mopar performance fan is a2.25 pitch fan as well but I dont know the part number off hand.

A 2.5 pitch fan is the largest pitch I have seen on a mopar (so far).

The pdf downloads at mymopar.com are awesome, one can spend hours looking and learning once you get used to how it reads.

Ad posted. Thank you guys. I have reproduction service manual and didn't think to look. Thank you both.
Between the service manual and the parts book, you'll be pretty well set with numbers and descriptions.

Then you can search for photos etc.

A/C cars with 318 and 340 v-8 s used the same radiator, fan, etc.
Photo here

-
Back