Fathers Day wish lists...

-
I will spend the day with my family and brother remembering my father and all he had taught us. He was a good man and left us with good values and many memories. Those times are priceless.

Sadly.......Fathers Day for me is gonna be horrible....I lost mine about/around 4 months ago.....Even with my little family its gonna be difficult, he and I well, weren't close, for a few bad reasons that had us separated for many a year too. 20 to be exact till we (him & I) got our heads screwed on straight and then to manage to repair the broken relationship to gain all back that we both had lost in that time, and then to have him pass just 3 years later..........and thats sad, I know, but then it hits me you know? My Daughter, his ONLY grandchild, only got to know him in those 3 short years and was robbed, and then it hits me........

I'm sorry guys.......It rips me apart at times, (All I can hope is that it gets better with time) As he really is the reason, I'm here......Back to auto's and Mopar....Just talking about cars, you know? Its going on 4 months, and its like I still wait to hear the phone ring only it to be my Dad and talk about cars....DAMNIT!

My father left before I was born, so all I have are my new memories with my great kids! I personally want a new pair of crocs for Father's Day! Never thought I would like them, but the kids got me a pair last year and I've worn holes in the bottoms! Great slip on garage shoes that can go out in the rain and not be bothered!!

Simple things for a simple kinda guy I guess!! Geof

Only thing on my Father's Day wish list is to have a full day of pure, unadulterated alone time.

Won't happen but I can dream.

I've got 2 sons in the military, one Navy Aircrewman who's going to Bahrain soon, one Marine who's going to Yemen soon. Also have a daughter that works as a massage therapist at a nearby spa. I hope to have them all outlive me, great kids.

It's not going to be good for me this year, as my dad past a year ago. Sure do miss him.

I'm sorry to hear about you guys who lost y'all's fathers whether it was recently or years ago!! I'm very blessed to still have my dad with me!! We nearly lost him a number of years ago when a horse reared up n fell on him and fatty tissue went through his heart, doctors still say he's a walking miracle!!! I pray that I have many more years with my father!! He's a better father than a son deserves to have!!

I also lost my dad 5 months ago and miss him everyday.For Father,s Day,I,ll be spending the day with my daughter most likely in the pool.:glasses7:

My well just crapped out so I did the only reasonable thing. I bought a new hemi charger.

SWEET on the Charger!. SUCKAGE on the well.

----------

I agree for some of us, we are lucky to have our dads, and those that may have lost them, i too am sorry.

I am 450 miles from mine, but we talk more frequently now than we did 10 years ago. My wife was unable to travel this year so we were unable to make the trip we had planned fo this weekend.

I want another coffee mug...HA! Ok how about a non contact laser thermometer or a 10T bench press? Maybe movie tickets for my entire family so i can get a good night of garage time! Happy Fathers day!

Wow thats a toughie. I normally buy what i need / want all year long, if its in the budget. My wife is taking off work next weekend, and we are doing home improvement stuff around the house that we both agreed to. So much for fathers day weekend for me.

I dont do ties, must confess i dont have any dress clothes either, and have one coffee mug i claim as mine. So a nice quiet day would be great, but it isnt gonna happen, but thats ok. I collect die cast models, but my wife doesnt know the ones i'm looking for, so i will prob pick these up on my own over time.

My wife wants me to pick a place to go to dinner, i would be perfectly happy w burgers and dogs on the backyard grill.

Have fun y'all i will be painting, and installing a new storm door.

Matt

My Dad passed away in June of 1998, so Fathers Day for me is kinda hard.
I am just going to relax at home, and my wife is going to make me a nice meatloaf and mashed potatoes dinner.
OH, and I want a new floor jack and jackstands:)
To all the Dad's out there, enjoy your day, you deserve it!

My Dad was killed when I was 14 so I really don't remember him much...but my blended family of 3 sons and 3 daughters always make me feel Loved with cards and calls( all 6 live all over the country).My Wife and I decided long ago that she's not my mom and I'm not her dad so we do nothing for each other on those days.

-
Back