Favorite A-Body

-

dla4567

Reaction score
Just curious to see what everyones favorite is. I can't think of any I don't like, but if I could have only one it would be a notch back Barracuda. What about you?

I have a 68 Formula S fastback but since the one I owned in highschool '70 Duster 340 4sp orange is my favorite.

I like `68 Darts and Barracudas.

IM000942 (Small).JPG

Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_4406 (Small).jpg

I,d like a 68 or 69 Cuda S big block.Also I,m really taking liking to pre 67 Darts and Valiants.There,s just something about them,maybe body lines?

I love any mopars with a dark green exterior, and a green interior.
Especially Dart Sports and Coronets.... Any year. But that's the way it goes for me with all cars and trucks. Black is good too, i just prefer green.
For some reason, i don't like red anything though....
Call me weird, I guess i am.
Tom.

I Guess My Most Favorite A-Body Is the '68 Barricuda-BO29 Super Stockers.I have Possessed 6 or So REAL ones and a Few Clones(Really Raced and Made to be LEGAL SS/A Cars NOT Show Cars,BEFORE Everyone Knew what a HEMI was like now)..

I still have one of my '68 Fastbacks with a 340 that I race and street drive.It has 36000 Original Miles on it..Had 31000 on it when I bought it in 95 or 96..

SS

My '69 Valiant 2-dr sedan is a great, inexpensive, all-around platform w/ the 'super cheap' vibe...tough and low maintenance
For a great cruiser; '68 Dart GT/GTS convertible
Piss-yo-self fun; the '68 Hemi cars

i personally like the 70,71,72 dodge dart swingers i have a 71 great cars

Hate it as much as you want but I will take my 74 Swinger anyday I can go to almost any carshow even moparfest with over 2000 cars and still have the only 73-76 dart unique on the road because most are torn apart for parts for a older model i like it

For some odd reason, I love everyone's ride but mine. When people post pics, I secretly think that I'd love to have "that". Then I look at mine and say, "piece of crap". Oh well, I'll keep playing with what I've got.... until I find a nice '70 Challenger 'vert with a HEMI. Like that's ever gonna happen.:toothy10:

Wylde1.

HPIM0436.jpg

What you talkin about wylde? that demon is bad ***.

I personally like them all, and when done up right, any A-body can steal the show.
I can't pick just one as they all have something unique about them.

68 LO23 without a doubt. My next build will be a clone with a DQ 440 till i scare together a Hemi for it.
Small Block

-
Back