FBBO/FABO MEMBER MADE FINALS @ pinks a/o MAPLE GROVE

-

HEMI-ITIS

PRO TOW
Reaction score
Well,since FABO & FBBO has no common area,the best I can do is link it up:protest:.I went to Maple Grove PINKS ALL OUT with my good friends SUPERSTOCKRACER{owner/driver},JACKSON ,SLIPPAPEE,DRJAYO AND MR 5 SPEED.It was an INSANE 2 days at the grove and in the end,,,,,,,,SUPERSTOCKRACER came in second,just like he does at LVR:bootysha::toothy7::blackeye::la::violent1::roll: http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=9262,,,,So look over there,,,,,,,,,,comment over here8)

PINKS MAPLE GROVE 240 copy.jpg

I see they will, they said it would air in july or early august

Cool,I,m entered up here in Toronto event in 2 weeks.

I checked out the link,very cool.It looks like a great showing of Mopars,will watch the show!

Yall should check it out!! Maple grove sure had some big MoPar show up and our FBBO had a great day to say the least, Congrat's to SUPERSTOCKRACER :cheers:
So jump over there at FBBO and check it out It will be airing august 5th on speed channel.

PINKS%20MAPLE%20GROVE%20105.jpg

Awesome news! Congrats SuperStockRacer! And way to go for having a great crew too ... support is half the fight. :-D

thanks everybody for the kind words. it was awesome just to be in the final 2.
too bad i spun off the line because of the mustangs front brake caliper leaking fluid all over the starting line before me.it would have been a great race.
i got him off the arm drop but lost by .009
5987399-MapleGrove-0510-6569x.jpg

5987405-MapleGrove-0510-6714x.jpg

5987406-MapleGrove-0510-6717x.jpg

This episode will be on this thursday!!:cheers:

was watching the zmax pinks the other night and they had coming attraction video of the maple grove show this thursday.
they showed my 65 hemi 3 times in the coming attractions launching.
i think they liked my car alot.
i lost the race but i think i won the show.
cant wait for this to air thursday at 8:00 pm on speed channel.:cheers:

Speaking of the Zmax episode, isnt that duster from the finals a car that got into one of the mopar magazines?

I'd be surprised if there were two grabber blue 73' dusters running around.

That is so awesome man!! Congtrats!! Willy B in the picture on the right is an old friend of mine, sold him parts for his charger that he later wrecked. Now he has a 69 super bee, total mopar freak!

That is so awesome man!! Congtrats!! Willy B in the picture on the right is an old friend of mine, sold him parts for his charger that he later wrecked. Now he has a 69 super bee, total mopar freak!

yes when we were in the final 4, willie b. broke out his cell phone and started showing me all his mopars he owns.
willie b. is a very cool guy. personable and down to earth imo.

Watched the show at DRJAYO's house!!:cheers:His hospitality was gracious,the spread was incredible,,,,,,,,,,,,I couldn't stop eatin' the ZITI8) The show will go down in PINKS A/O history!!!!

Watched the show at DRJAYO's house!!:cheers:His hospitality was gracious,the spread was incredible,,,,,,,,,,,,I couldn't stop eatin' the ZITI8) The show will go down in PINKS A/O history!!!!

a huge huge thanks to DrJayo hosting this memorable weekend of racing.
Jason's wife and sister put out an incredible spread of food and the hospitality was second to none.
Jayo doesn't mess around when hosting an event.
Hope everyone enjoyed the Pinks show.
And like to hear some feedback on it. Thanks again !

Congradulations. That was one messed up episode. Those guys protesting for that Datsun were dill holes. It was good seeing mopars finishing so strong.

the camaro tree'd the crap out of me.
its tough going against a trans brake. i was leaving off of a footbrake.
then putting the nail in the coffin, was picking the left lane after the mustang pissed brake fluid all the way down the track.
It was a great experience though.
Thanks for the kind words.

Congrats SSR I was watching the episode earlier and was wandering if either of the 2 Mopars were members here. Great job way to represent!!!

The show really made the datsun group look like aholes{like DBD:thebirdm:}but the representitive from Maple Grove was toooo much.Tic tic tic:clock::bootysha:

Congratulations SUPERSTOCKRACER! Still trying to catch the Maple Grove episode, I know you did us proud! :thumbup:

Cheers

Steve

Congrats, SUPERSTOCKRACER!!! Just finished watching my dvr recording of the race coverage. Great seeing two Mopars in the final race - no matter how they got there! Could not believe that guy rolled the lights when he had a freebie for the win.
Loved both those Mopars in the final - great looking cars!

-
Back