Feedback on P.G. Classics

-

eschroeder1

A-body Freak
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever done business with PG Classics on ebay? They seem to be advertising alot of reproduction parts for a-bodies and I was wondering if anyone can comment on their products, specifically the quality and fit of the reproduced dash bezels.

Thanks

Eric

I purchased a set of belts from them. They came from China. Very authentic looking. Shipping....... well they came from China so it took a while. RPM in Saskatoon is another one you might want to check out.

The guy at pg classics is the canadian partner of mike who runs bea parts. Their parts are quality however his receptionist doesnt speak english very well. However anything from pg classics can be ordered from bea parts and you can get around the higher shipping costs.
Their parts are great quality reproductions and they make alot of parts others dont.

Hope this helps
Jeff

I purchased a dash pad form them haven't installed it yet but it looks great fast shipping and reasonable price

This is second hand info.
One of my fuel gauge customers bought a rallye gauge bezel from them. He found it didn't properly mate the housing in 2 places. He cut the plastic in one place and cut the housing in another to get it together.
Did he have a 67 only housing and 68 up bezel ? I can't answer that. I never saw any pics of his parts.

I give em a 8 out of 10.Shipping is fast and price is competitive.The lady on the phone is a bit of a stumbling block but she's seems to know her stuff.:thumleft::thumleft:

10 out of 10 here; have bought several items (not dash bezels) and have been very pleased with the entire transaction and quality of materials.

I bought a few things from them. They are one of the few suppliers that has certain repo parts. Good prices, and shipping isnt too bad either. I bought a couple dash pads from them, they are very nice. My friend bough a flip-top gas cap for his Challenger, and he is very very happy with it. I plan to use them again.

I got my driver's side mirror from them and it came quickly without any problems. Just got their book in the mail on Friday with all their parts. Seems to be a good business!

The guy at pg classics is the canadian partner of mike who runs bea parts. Their parts are quality however his receptionist doesnt speak english very well. However anything from pg classics can be ordered from bea parts and you can get around the higher shipping costs.
Their parts are great quality reproductions and they make alot of parts others dont.

Hope this helps
Jeff

I knew there had to be a connection somewhere. They have the exact same stuff as B/E&A. Glad to know.

I deal with PG 'cause I'm in Canada to save broker fees from the States. All the stuff I've ordered from PG has been great so far. No complaints.

Wylde1.

They have real nice products, i just ordered more interior parts from them.

Another good feedback...never had a problem they didn't fix......They sent me a pair of mismatched tips last year and sent a replacement on my word to return the wrong one, and they covered the shipping. Can't ask for better service...and I LOVE the parts so far.

I bought one of their rallye dash bezels in the early production run and it was not of great quality in finish or fit. I had a problem with the silver paint flaking off on the open edges too. I`ve read that they have refined it since they started making them so I`m guessing the final product is better now. I bought some armrest bases that were actually better quality than I thought they would be but as someone mentioned earlier they were drop shipped from China so they took a little while to arrive.

I bought my Demon from them. The P.G. stands for Peter Gee. If you think they are hard to talk to on the phone, you should try it in person. Peter is Oriental and he talks a combination of chinese, french and english and the english is not to good. There is also a good reason they know there stuff. You should see the collection of parts and cars he has. I was in 8 different garages that were packed with Mopar parts and he had at least 10 cars he was restoring. Mostly B bodies. His stuff is pricey but usually pretty good quality.

Jack

I bought the repop snorkle scoop and sport mirrors from them, excellent reproductions and the shipping wasn't bad, 10

I bought a set of tail light chrome bezels for the 69 Swinger I had from them. Parts looked & fit perfectly, only thing was the price. I paid close to $300 for them. I see they're now almost $100 cheaper. When they arrived, they were in a chinese box. I was kind of upset over that, but..

George

Speaking of PG Classics.....

I could have sworn I read a post about PG Classics re-popping `68 Barracuda headlight bezels. If this is true, could someone PM me the link, or was it just a dream from an impaired-weekend?

After paying $575 for my trunk trim what's another $425 for nice headlight bezels? Besides, they have been going for about $250 each restored, so in a weird kinda way, these are a relative deal. Provided they fit and last.

Nothing on these cars are cheap.....nothing.

-
Back