Feedback ratings

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
We have the option to use them for good reason......So please everyone who does dealings with others here on FABO......put the feedback rating option to use!

Just like on ebay ...your feedback rating helps show to others just what kind of a track record you have here.....rather it be good history with making payment when you say you will,rather you are good with shipping items,rather your items are as described,rather you are easy to get in contact with....OR rather you are the opposite of all of the above.

I have probably only got feedback ratings on 40%-50% of my deals I have made here as a seller/buyer on fabo because some people either dont know the option exists or do not care to take the time or effort involved in taking the couple of minutes to leave feedback for a member.

I know most of you know this already and alot of you utilize the feature.....but some of the members still may not know.

I have seen alot of bad deals going on at fabo and if more people took advantage of this feature....alot more people might be able to avoid a headache with certain members.

Just wanted to put that out there.

I've dealt with several members here without even placing an ad.....
I think i'm a good person who delivers good parts for the money.
Only one feedback as far as i know.
I was told it was a PITA to leave feedback if you don't place an ad here.
Hey guys, let me know, good or bad.
Just trying to be honest.
Tom.

For fear of sounding stupid but,how do you do it? I don't see a place up top or in the public profile. Maybe I'm not the only one.

let me see if I can talk everyone through it this morning.
First step in to go to the page where the sale of the item was bought or sold.
Click on the sellers/buyer name.
Click on view feed back scores.
Then click on leave feed back and read from there. If I can do it anyone can.

Step 1 = click on sellers/buyers name and click (view public)
Step 2 = click (view feed back)
Step 3 = Click (leave feed back)
Then just read and fallow directions :smile:
I hope this helps. I have given out about half a dozen :toothy7:

I just left feedback for a member yesterday! It took a minute or two to figure out, but it is a valuable tool that we should use. Now, if I could just get the buyer to leave feedback for me...

I just left feedback for a member yesterday! It took a minute or two to figure out, but it is a valuable tool that we should use. Now, if I could just get the buyer to leave feedback for me...
All of mine was for me being the buyer, I have never seen my feed back,or if anyone has leaved me a good payment score :blackeye:

I've left feedback for every transaction I've made on here, two. Haven't gotten anything left for me.

i wanted to leave feedback on a couple good guys. but it was such a pain in the *** to find and do that i said screw it.

i wanted to leave feedback on a couple good guys. but it was such a pain in the *** to find and do that i said screw it.

Agreed!!! I wanted to leave feedback on "motosycho" and "4spdragtop" , but gave up after a couple of tries. I did get it to work once though.

Yes, these were excellent guys to deal with.

The thing that gets me is that I almost always leave feedback after a deal is done.

yet rarely do I receive feedback in return.

and to leave feedback after someone has left you feedback is a walk in the park that takes a matter of seconds.

all you do is......when you get a notification that you have received feedback....you simply click on the reply button and leave feedback...that simple.

some people are either lazy, just plain don't care about returning the favor or need to take a few moments clicking around and figure out its not that hard to atleast reply to feedback.

even creating a feedback rating from scratch isnt that hard, you just have to know how it works.

maybe Joey or someone could make a feedback rating tutorial and have it stickied to the threads for those who have trouble with it.

The thing that gets me is that I almost always leave feedback after a deal is done.

yet rarely do I receive feedback in return.

and to leave feedback after someone has left you feedback is a walk in the park that takes a matter of seconds.

all you do is......when you get a notification that you have received feedback....you simply click on the reply button and leave feedback...that simple.

some people are either lazy, just plain don't care about returning the favor or need to take a few moments clicking around and figure out its not that hard to at least reply to feedback.

even creating a feedback rating from scratch isnt that hard, you just have to know how it works.

maybe Joey or someone could make a feedback rating tutorial and have it stickied to the threads for those who have trouble with it.
Ever time I purchased something from the members here,I always had great communication with PMs.When I receive the goods,I pm the seller and tell them I have received it and have left them positive feedback and that I would really like them to leave feedback so others would know that I was good guy to deal with.
Sometimes you just have to ask?
I have sold a lot of stuff on E-bay and in my e-mails to buyers,I ask them to leave me feedback ....My score would be half of what it was if I had not ask for it.
I definitely agree that leaving feedback is not as simple as Ebay and a little confusing.You have to find the web page of your item you bought or sold.
Copy and paste that to your feedback page that you find under their public profile....
It would be cool if you could pm from the ad page you are looking at and it attached the item/page in the subject area of your pm...Or maybe under each ad or top of the page of that ad have a feedback button that would load the web page and apply the feedback to the person that started that post and the seller could go to that page and he could leave multi feed back to the buyers of his stuff by entering just their user name
I can criticize it but do not have a solution...
TXDart

-
Back