Fellas dont forget

-

moparlover

Reaction score
TODAY is the 14th dont forget! i dont want to see any of you in trubble sent to the doghouse and banned from using the computer :violent1:

IT IS NOW THE ZERO HOUR :heart:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

DROP THE MOUSE AND GO GET HER A GIFT. STEP AWAY FROM THE MOUSE.
GO OR UR A DEAD MAN

lol

We're going to go apron shopping and then shopping for a new mop.
I let the cat out of the bag yesterday, and by the look on her face, she looked excited to me.
She said i shouldn't be that extravagant with 2 gifts, and i replied, ''anything for you baby.'' That made her melt, and she had to contain her tears.
She loves shopping, and is looking forward to going shopping together.
I think i hit a home run with her this year!
Life is good.

You know wedding dresses are white ?

So the dishwasher matches the washing machine.

tomorrow is the 14th dont forget! i dont want to see any of you in trubble sent to the doghouse and banned from using the computer :violent1:

you have 12 hours or so make it count! :heart:

gentlemen start your engines

Already took care of Momma,...we're still newlyweds:love8:

my gf insists that she has never cared for Vday, and refuses to celebrate it, she hates chocolate and doesnt care for stuffed animals or flowers ,lucky me lol, so im not going to get her anything, i told her if she gets me anything i will be pissed.

my gf insists that she has never cared for Vday, and refuses to celebrate it, she hates chocolate and doesnt care for stuffed animals or flowers ,lucky me lol, so im not going to get her anything, i told her if she gets me anything i will be pissed.

Let us know how that works out for you. LOL

Made my wife a pair of earrings....from a broken surgical instrument...need to make some finishing touches..

photo.jpg

Thats the safe bet. I told my wife I didnt want anything for my Birthday. She better get me something lol

I went to the florist last week for a $40 bouquet because she was having a bad day. Drove home from work to suprise her mid day too. Does that count?

My guess, if I have to ask...it doesnt.

Thats the safe bet. I told my wife I didnt want anything for my Birthday. She better get me something lol
lmao..thats great, i told my girl the same thing! she told me to shut up lol we shall see, she has been making secret credit card transactions... it better be that dash pad i been wanting lol

I went to the florist last week for a $40 bouquet because she was having a bad day. Drove home from work to suprise her mid day too. Does that count?

My guess, if I have to ask...it doesnt.
thats the kind of stuff they REALLY remember, you scored big with that one gauranteed

Got to keep my priorities straight! Tuesday night is my weekly bowling night so it was a dozen red roses yesterday, out to dinner tonight, and a card she'll find first thing tomorrow morning.
Gotta keep momma happy - or nobody's happy!

I'm forgeting this year because the GF "forgot" march 14th last year , no men's valentines day for me means no women's valentines day for her , best thing about being single is there is 3 of them for every 1 of us and every time one of you gets married you leave 2 behind ,thanks fellas ......next

I got no GF or wife, so am i a free man? I will say Happy Valentines day to my lady friends.

why is that a question ? and at 49 even having a girlfriend I am still a free man for the reason listed above ......next -now serving number......

-
Back