FIBERGLASS bumper brackets ....

-
It was ok. Tonight sucks cause I caint get to sleep....again. Day number nine and countin. I'm gonna die soon.

I've got a set of 69 Dart brackets I can get you in a couple weeks. I don't recall what kind of shape they are in but I'll be back in GR in 2 and can check it out if you're still interested. I also sent you a PM about a possible project. Let me know what you think.

What is this comment supposed to mean ? ..... I am offering a FREE SERVICE here ....and this is what I get ?

Problems ? ... yes ...from one particular guy who has had a chip-on-his-shoulder ...almost since day one against me. If he wants to COME OUT ... on one topic and hash-this-out ......

....... Come on ! :burnout:[/QUOTE/]
Doc, I was only going by what Rumblefish, who is a staff member, said in that post. Between what he said, and the fact that you were banned at the time I posted that, what am I supposed to think?
Good luck to you. I hope this gets worked out.

ST .... and since I am still HERE today (and not banned again) ... I hope ALL-THIS is DONE. I do not want a food-fight with anyone.

What is this comment supposed to mean ? ..... I am offering a FREE SERVICE here ....and this is what I get ?

Problems ? ... yes ...from one particular guy who has had a chip-on-his-shoulder ...almost since day one against me. If he wants to COME OUT ... on one topic and hash-this-out ......

....... Come on ! :burnout:

Since day one? LOL, wrong! You just kept on pushing and pushing me and a few way out there issues that I wanted nothing to do with.

OH SO DO DEleate the PM from me saying I'd leave you alone.

Lets start up right here and now. Pick on topic or all of them below.

Do tell me about the 70+ MPG car that a freind had with *Special Chrysler parts* that you swore by and could get parts for.

Tell me where I have lied to the general public about you over at the other board. It's still all up there to be found. Ready for proof? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Tell me again how I should go into biz on rebuilding T-Q's and undercut Demonsizzler as to drive him out of biz.

It seems you want to get it on, so be it, it's on! Just reply and we'll get going like a house on fire. Ha ha ha, HASH OUT! Nothing to hash out. You pressed until you made an enemy. Now you got what you wanted, live with it and stop complaining!

ST .... and since I am still HERE today (and not banned again) ... I hope ALL-THIS is DONE. I do not want a food-fight with anyone.

Catch 22 by you. You can't seem to help yourself to a food fight by starting with a pea flick

SS ..... I am not looking to JS anything ... just trying to "defend" myself.

I am totally 100% cool .... if I am treated that way.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Such a farce. You post 2 different tones and set of words right there above. Lie #1. I'm cool if treated that way and then you mention a chip on the shoulder since day one.

This bait is just what gets you into trouble and welcomes arguments.

I accept your bait!

Whoo Hoo, watch theme rack up boys!

HEY! where did ya go. I left the posts up for a long time before modifing them into a single post. I know you seen this Doc.

Come on buddy boy, don't run!

HEY! where did ya go. I left the posts up for a long time before modifing them into a single post. I know you seen this Doc.

Come on buddy boy, don't run!

Yes ... I saw it .... and then I was cut-off .... then I could not GET IN (I thought maybe you banned me again)....and then I had to leave the 'net ...to help a neighbor.

So HERE I AM ....

First .... you want me to take-this-bait and then ban me again ? ASSURE the people here and me .. that if me defending myself won't get-me the boot ....and I will GLADLY partake in-this. And have one of the ADMIN people confirm this.

AND ...start another topic ...JUST FUURR this ...I do not want to muck-up this thread.

You ready ?

Yes ... I saw it .... and then I was cut-off .... then I could not GET IN (I thought maybe you banned me again)....and then I had to leave the 'net ...to help a neighbor.

So HERE I AM ....

First .... you want me to take-this-bait and then ban me again ? ASSURE the people here and me .. that if me defending myself won't get-me the boot ....and I will GLADLY partake in-this. And have one of the ADMIN people confirm this.

AND ...start another topic ...JUST FUURR this ...I do not want to muck-up this thread.

You ready ?

This is amazing! It is a total reversal of your PM seeking peace and to be left alone! You truly are amazing!

I'd gladly leave you alone, but you can nbot help yourself from messing with me. You just can't stop! You have to do this like it is a "I must screw with rumblefish360 or die"

You do this over and over and over again dispite me previously asking you to leave me alone until I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to bite back.

Your my old and found again dam chew toy. Why should I not pick you up and chew to high heaven?

The bait laid was yours! It is no secrect to it. Anyone in the know, knows it's bait and a poke to me.

You wanna drop this?

Then don't reply.

I'll drop it!

(This should not be veiwed as myself backing down as such is the thing you would post and claim victory on. As per your PM, you don't wanna have this mess spilled out again, then fine. Going with your olive branch offer.)

YES my PM said that ....but YOU will not leave-it-alone.....

OTHER than this .... Have a nice day ...:goodman:

Soooo is this deal still good? I got a set of 67 Dart front brackets layin loose.:scratch:

The Dart and Duster brackets are still "open" ... send me a PM.

And SORRY I have been away for awhile ... this site does not load very well(very slow) with my ISP. NO complaints ...don't get me wrong ... but I just need a better ISP than my dial-up.

-
Back