Fiberglass dog house

-
Going to meeting are for those that admit they have a problem.....

Actually the story should go "I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, i get drunk, i fall down, see no problem.
But sence softail72 car run on alke i change it just a little:D

I raced at Brown county once, that was PLENTY for me, lol. The track prep was bad (hot and greasy), there was a bump in the track before the 60' mark that my car did not like....and the shutdown area is REALLY short...then straight into the trees:steering:

I might be a bit of a wimp in my old age, but I'll stick to the more modern facilities, lol.

I forget his name, but doesn't the guy with the green ATM machine (Chevy Blazer) win Pro every week?

I raced at Brown county once, that was PLENTY for me, lol. The track prep was bad (hot and greasy), there was a bump in the track before the 60' mark that my car did not like....and the shutdown area is REALLY short...then straight into the trees:steering:

I might be a bit of a wimp in my old age, but I'll stick to the more modern facilities, lol.

I forget his name, but doesn't the guy with the green ATM machine (Chevy Blazer) win Pro every week?
He sold the s10 blazer, he is back in his camaro now, and he doesnt win them all but sure wins a lot, the 60' bump is in the right lane, and yea Billy Wasnt there to prep so the track sucked.

He sold the s10 blazer, he is back in his camaro now, and he doesnt win them all but sure wins a lot, the 60' bump is in the right lane, and yea Billy Wasnt there to prep so the track sucked.
His name is Eric Bowling one bad dude for sure

-
Back