Fiberglass dog house

-
I didn't instigate anything. She was giving you the business without me chirp'n in. And as far as me racing??? Are you kidding me??? Get to kickin' your 40 dollar horse-in-sick-bay out of that barn and lets Race! :D :D
Wait a minute, you were beat by a woman the last time you were out??? :poke:

Careful Jaws, LOL... i'm reading between the lines and her "tougher skin than stroke warriors"...…. Her 360 on alcohol might be gun'n for that stroker warrior of yours.... :D
e s

You got a picture of that big girl car that Stomps on Chevys?
^^^also no picture of the big girl panties please! Lol...
ok their really not that big, lol trying to get a pic to upload, but its the pic in my profile

Jaws vs Softtail (hehe) ?? 2020 race... :D :D

don't read too deep into it....

I was certainly ducking and running for cover I was afraid they were like size equator or something...lol...

I was certainly ducking and running for cover I was afraid they were like size equator or something...lol...
get your mind off of 'em. Jaws vs softail…. LOL.... more to that once you read it... :D

Im trying to put the ole girl on a diet, thats why I want a fiberglass front end, just wanna be faster than my chevy husband
I knew a lady that had a Demon 340 she bought new. Her hubby raced a '67 camaro. He would do any more to her street car because her mid 13 second demon was breathing down the neck of his pure drag 12 second '67 'maro…. LOL

I knew a lady that had a Demon 340 she bought new. Her hubby raced a '67 camaro. He would do any more to her street car because her mid 13 second demon was breathing down the neck of his pure drag 12 second '67 'maro…. LOL

Im race ready
Well isn't that nice both of you are claiming race ready and both live in the same neck of the woods....

Im not to far off, he is running 6.50's Im at 6.80's, I dont care if its 6.49999 I just want to be faster

Well isn't that nice both of you are claiming race ready and both live in the same neck of the woods....
I don't race people that are drinking, and I KNOW she is on alcohol :D

-
Back