Fiberglass dog house

-
What do you want to know? I'm old school. I don't get my nuts off posting pictures and stuff like that.

I'll post whatever you ask, if you are serious. I have nothing to hide.
First and foremost I don't want to know or care to know about anyting that you like to get your nuts off!!
Also I didn't mean to imply you had something to hide. More like just getting you a little centered?
again no one's following you it's just that you're everywhere and almost seemingly never talking about your car. if you've noticed the general theme here it's for people who kind of in your words get their nuts off about talking about cars, their friends cars, or helping other people with theirs. Selling Parts buying parts and generally talking about a body cars. Most people share what they have and share what they've been doing lately especially someone that's always out on the forum.
So yeah I'd like to hear about your car a little bit since we're on the car forum here. I noticed you're able to start threads on the news of politics and argue like a maniac is there any chance we could are about an a body???

I've lived in Wisconsin my whole life, and as has been stated before, I've only heard 'doghouse' refer to a van/rv engine cover. Front sheet metal from firewall forward was always referred to as a 'front clip'.
This thread has enlightened me to the fact some call a 'front clip' to me a 'doghouse'. Noted for future use.
That said, I'm a bit.. disappointed? that nobody ever really answered OP's question. I understood what he meant from the context of his question. I know if I was new here, and got the responses he did, I'd never come back here and ask another question.
I don't think it took very thick skin for anybody to see that the first few people were just joking...

No one's butt hurt. I just got done asking if you had a thread or something where you can talk about your a body? No one's following you around your freaking everywhere! sometimes I'll look at recent posts and you've been commented on 7 out of 10 of them, where in the hell am I supposed to go? Am I out of line wanting to talk about cars on a car forum? I won't "goad" you into talking about your car...
As far as the original poster goes he's a Chevy guy, nuff said....
I think it's time you two put your differences aside and focus on the bigger problem at hand!! This Chevy guy just called us the peanut gallery! Wth :mob::mob::icon_fU:

First and foremost I don't want to know or care to know about anyting that you like to get your nuts off!!
Also I didn't mean to imply you had something to hide. More like just getting you a little centered?
again no one's following you it's just that you're everywhere and almost seemingly never talking about your car. if you've noticed the general theme here it's for people who kind of in your words get their nuts off about talking about cars, their friends cars, or helping other people with theirs. Selling Parts buying parts and generally talking about a body cars. Most people share what they have and share what they've been doing lately especially someone that's always out on the forum.
So yeah I'd like to hear about your car a little bit since we're on the car forum here. I noticed you're able to start threads on the news of politics and argue like a maniac is there any chance we could are about an a body???

If you don't want to know, and don't care, stop asking. How and what I post isn't your business. Let me guess...in grade school you were the hall monitor, crossing guard and milk man.

I've lived in Wisconsin my whole life, and as has been stated before, I've only heard 'doghouse' refer to a van/rv engine cover. Front sheet metal from firewall forward was always referred to as a 'front clip'.
This thread has enlightened me to the fact some call a 'front clip' to me a 'doghouse'. Noted for future use.
That said, I'm a bit.. disappointed? that nobody ever really answered OP's question. I understood what he meant from the context of his question. I know if I was new here, and got the responses he did, I'd never come back here and ask another question.
Im not a guy, but thank you for standing up for me, I am thankful for my local mopar friends that did answer my question with out all the bull that this thread created.
A Girl has no name, but goes by Lady and the Scamp.

What do you want to know? I'm old school. I don't get my nuts off posting pictures and stuff like that.

I'll post whatever you ask, if you are serious. I have nothing to hide.
No one's butt hurt. I just got done asking if you had a thread or something where you can talk about your a body? No one's following you around your freaking everywhere! sometimes I'll look at recent posts and you've been commented on 7 out of 10 of them, where in the hell am I supposed to go? Am I out of line wanting to talk about cars on a car forum? I won't "goad" you into talking about your car...
As far as the original poster goes he's a Chevy guy, nuff said....
"he " is a she, her husband is a chevy guy, Lady and the Scamp will drive outta your life, move on to a new thread if you are not willing to be helpful on my original post.

If your a chevy guy why do you have a Mopar? Did you get tired of the Mopars beating you all the time?[/QUOT Im not a Chevy Guy, Im a Mopar Lady, My husband is the Chevy guy, and Im on here trying to lighten my car to beat the Chevy guys, but since none of you can even answer my simple question, I happily moved along to someone who could and is willing to help without being a complete Jerk

Thanks!! So a dog house and a front clip is same,... as a hillbilly and a ridgerunner??
Wait, a hillbilly drives GM and a ridgerunner drives Mopars!! LoL
Did anyone every answer this poor guys question!??
no but "she" found the answer elsewhere

"he " is a she, her husband is a chevy guy, Lady and the Scamp will drive outta your life, move on to a new thread if you are not willing to be helpful on my original post.
Now that you said this and I reread post number 15 I kind of get it now. But then impose 20 you said you had found your answer and we're pretty much done with this thread? An FYI it doesn't matter to me whether you're a girl or a guy. First four or five people were just joking. If you haven't figured it out yet you got to have a little bit of a thick skin sometimes because these are men out here and they are joking once in awhile we do that.
when people start joking and then you start getting more and more serious it just gets more and more funny...

To the OP: I read what you wrote. Here are 4 things:
  1. I knew you were a lady and your hubby was a chevy guy, u wrote that clearly.
  2. Never heard a front clip called a dog house as that is usually referred to as the motor cover in van….. however, I assumed you meant front clip.
  3. Guy at our drayway runs a Duster fiberglass front clip on a Demon. Not sure exactly on the body lines of your car, however, I'm sure it will bolt on.
  4. Been on this board since 2012??? 47 posts and half of them on this thread? How about I say "welcome to the site" and don't be such a stranger...….

I think it's time you two put your differences aside and focus on the bigger problem at hand!! This Chevy guy just called us the peanut gallery! Wth :mob::mob::icon_fU:
bawhahahaha Im a mopar chic but thanks anyway. and yes the peanut gallery, not one of you have even answered my question, so bring your pitch forks and torches, I'll be ready ! lol

To the OP: I read what you wrote. Here are 4 things:
  1. I knew you were a lady and your hubby was a chevy guy, u wrote that clearly.
  2. Never heard a front clip called a dog house as that is usually referred to as the motor cover in van….. however, I assumed you meant front clip.
  3. Guy at our drayway runs a Duster fiberglass front clip on a Demon. Not sure exactly on the body lines of your car, however, I'm sure it will bolt on.
  4. Been on this board since 2012??? 47 posts and half of them on this thread? How about I say "welcome to the site" and don't be such a stranger...….
Awww thank you for welcoming me, Speaking with some local mopar owners , they said it will bolt on and body lines match up. But thanks for being helpful ! :)

Now that you said this and I reread post number 15 I kind of get it now. But then impose 20 you said you had found your answer and we're pretty much done with this thread? An FYI it doesn't matter to me whether you're a girl or a guy. First four or five people were just joking. If you haven't figured it out yet you got to have a little bit of a thick skin sometimes because these are men out here and they are joking once in awhile we do that.
when people start joking and then you start getting more and more serious it just gets more and more funny...
I can play all day, I got my big girl panties on, and probably got tougher skin than most of these key stroke warriors. big shoulders to hold up big boulders, I can carry it all day :)

will a 72 dart bolt on fiberglass doghouse work on my 73 Scamp? Will body lines match up
e s
I can play all day, I got my big girl panties on, and probably got tougher skin than most of these key stroke warriors. big shoulders to hold up big boulders, I can carry it all day :)
You got a picture of that big girl car that Stomps on Chevys?

You got a picture of that big girl car that Stomps on Chevys?
Careful Jaws, LOL... i'm reading between the lines and her "tougher skin than stroke warriors"...…. Her 360 on alcohol might be gun'n for that stroker warrior of yours.... :D

bawhahahaha Im a mopar chic but thanks anyway. and yes the peanut gallery, not one of you have even answered my question, so bring your pitch forks and torches, I'll be ready ! lol
I apologize for calling you a "Chevy guy"
Tbh it's hard to answer a question noone understands.Don't think that we did that intentionally just to diss you. We didnt know what a doghouse was. But to answer the question the body lines on a scamp and dart should be the same.

Careful Jaws, LOL... i'm reading between the lines and her "tougher skin than stroke warriors"...…. Her 360 on alcohol might be gun'n for that stroker warrior of yours.... :D
Good try trying to instigate something between us...
Let's just have this as you stepping in your own poo, since you mentioned racing why don't you step up to the plate?

Good try trying to instigate something between us...
Let's just have this as you stepping in your own poo, since you mentioned racing why don't you step up to the plate?
I didn't instigate anything. She was giving you the business without me chirp'n in. And as far as me racing??? Are you kidding me??? Get to kickin' your 40 dollar horse-in-sick-bay out of that barn and lets Race! :D :D

-
Back