Finally got some photos of the Blownfish

-
huhmanahuhmanauhmanhuhmana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments. I feel like a kid again, I haven't driven this car since I was 18 back in 84 and it was nothing like it is now.

is that a custom cage? i like that it looks easy to get in and out of.

I had a cage installed back when I was 18-19 but over the years I grew to hate it so I cut everything out except the main loop and the two rear supports and I made the rest myself. It is pretty easy to get in and out but unfortunately I couldn't use the stock wood grain wheel like I hoped, it is just a little too tight with a big wheel.

vary nice, I bet shes a hand full when ya let her loose!! Keep her between the lines!!

I've only had it going on the street for about a month, I have opened it up a little and let's just say I will need better tires before I take it to the track, I dropped the hammer in 3rd and the tires went up in smoke but it isn't even broke in and I am still working out some bugs so I am trying to take it easy while I get everything worked out.

Once all the bugs are exterminated, I will get it to the track for test and tune and get it on a dyno.

Here is a shot of the rear, they don't look that wide in this photo but the tires are 29-18.50 M/T on 15 x 15 wheels

P1000779.jpg

Wow, don't know what to say, I like everything about it! Have you ever thought about tinting the rear window, it might make it look even more stealthy if that's possible.

beautiful car,, i have tried to copy and save these pics,,, in my kool mapar file,,,,,for some reason it wont let me save them,,they must be copy right proctected some how

Very nicely done!! Would love to see some videos of it running!

Smokes the tires in third, with that little steering wheel and an extra pedal to work? You are my new hero!

How coolis that?~ I had a65 Barracuda as my first car when I was 15, but I sadly sold it off two years ago because I don't ever see myself getting back to it. I am in my 40's now.. and disabled. YOur car woudl look great on the interior if you cut a back seat short and made it to fit in there. I think it woudl look so cool. Great job. I know I don't like expensive early a-bodies, but... just don't try to sell it. I can't imagion what you have in that car money wise.

Pictures sent.

Let me know if you got them fstfish66, I got my computer issue straightened out, I think?

How coolis that?~ I had a65 Barracuda as my first car when I was 15, but I sadly sold it off two years ago because I don't ever see myself getting back to it. I am in my 40's now.. and disabled. YOur car woudl look great on the interior if you cut a back seat short and made it to fit in there. I think it woudl look so cool. Great job. I know I don't like expensive early a-bodies, but... just don't try to sell it. I can't imagion what you have in that car money wise.

I do have a back seat, I just had it out so I could finish sewing up the vinyl where I modified it.

I didn't shorten it though, it is the full width and still folds down. I will post updated photos of the seat as soon as I get the chance.

Here are a few photos of the rear seat. If you look at the back of it you can tell how I modified it so it will fit with the tubs. I still need to re-adjust the hinges but you get the idea

Photo1422.jpg

Photo1421.jpg

Photo1420.jpg

Photo1419.jpg

Very Very quite non contrary.

So nice on the details............its all about details boys.

Take it apart if it can be and redo it.

Nice.....Nice.....SOOOOOOOO Nice.

Time to shake it and show it.

Mop

Lucky you.....they frown on that sort of thing around here......it's OK to talk loud but not play music?

Nice car.

Mop

Never been much of a fan of the barracuda. Just never have like the looks of them that much.........but then I seen the pictures of your lol and I have got to say that it looks like you hazve done a GREAT job,very clean job and not all hacked togeather. also looks like you might have a couple bucks invested into the project also lol (understatement) anyhow,great job. SHARP fish. One day your kids will be glad that you went to the extent that you did making the car what it is when you pass it down to them.......that is if you dont take it with you when you go lol.....good luck and great work! ......This thread deserves a BUMP

-
Back