Finally the 66 Dart is here!!

-
Hey petty, will those monsters fit under a minitub?

Mike
Yes,I measured different sizes on other cars and then measured my minitubs again and again before making the purchase.As Toolman said,in the pic there looks to be plenty room.I also have 2 pairs of 10 inch rims with different offsets and b.spacing.If I have any fittment issues,I,ll break out the BFH.LOL

Yes,I measured different sizes on other cars and then measured my minitubs again and again before making the purchase.As Toolman said,in the pic there looks to be plenty room.I also have 2 pairs of 10 inch rims with different offsets and b.spacing.If I have any fittment issues,I,ll break out the BFH.LOL

Those slicks are SEXY pettyblu!!!! Can't wait to see them under the dart...

Whoa!Sexy is for the street,mean is for the track!I hope to be danglin the"O,s"just like your model GH.

That was the famous chevy twisted launch, I'd say your dart will launch more like this hemi powered falcon..

attachment.php

My tranny is back in and the car is working great!Here,s a video from this past weekend. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmKML5BWhkY"]YouTube - Racing the 66 Dart 063[/ame]

My tranny is back in and the car is working great!Here,s a video from this past weekend. YouTube - Racing the 66 Dart 063

Scott.....seems the rears are still unloading.....front doesn't seem to rise like it should.....don't remember what shocks your running, but loosening up the fronts and stiffening up the rears might help keep those tires planted....?????? Are you still running a snubber....if so might want it right up tight also.

Looks good :cheers:

For now 8 3/4 with bbp axels,all new brakes(shoes,w.cyl.,drums)front brake conv. new LBJ,pads,rotors and calipers.After that work I might just work on gettin the 6 banger with the clifford stuff tuned up to par.The car has some funky gas peddle setup(it,,s chrome one)maybe lokar also like the rest.Also need to work on electrical,I think it,s the starter relay??They had to hot wire it to get it on the trailer.??Investigating while I,m laid-off til Jan.19 gives me lots of time.

turn that carb so the primaries are farthest away from head... helps alot

My tranny is back in and the car is working great!Here,s a video from this past weekend. YouTube - Racing the 66 Dart 063
Scott with a ? mark :toothy10::toothy10:
Thank you for sharing a great day :cheers::rock:
You came close to breaking in to the 10's :cheers:
So happy to see you back on the track and at this time of year is a plus bud :cheers:

Got my new UCA and Hyme joint struts from RMS today.I,ll be saving these til the wintertime to install.I,m starting to get a list of....Things to do..I want to put a sump in my gas tank also this winter.Oh and time to get some paint on the cage duhh!Has been a busy summer.
View attachment 180655

View attachment 180656

View attachment 180657
A good summer I would say :cheers: racing and repair and back racing again.
the Hyme joint's will be a great addition to your 66 dart racer =P~=P~
Do you think you will get more track time in this year up there Scott ?

Yes I will get out to the track this coming weekend(Thanksgiving wekend)it has rained every day here for the past week and been in the 50,s(degrees)I,ve been sick for the past week.Brrrrr!Starting tomorrow we are supposed to have sunny days for a week and in the 70,s.I still have time to get that 10 sec. pass.Wish me luck MeMike,we all know I need it.:-D

Very nice! With as fast as youve been getting that Dart to where it is Im surprised you have time to let the paint dry before putting them on. I just love your car!!!

These are part of my winter to-do list,which the list is getting longer.LOL Hopefully the car will be getting some paint this winter.My race season officially ends tomorrow,ofcourse after I make some last passes LOL.

Damn that is one nice trailer Scott! Id be lying if I said I wasnt jealous...

Did you put that chrome stipe on the tailor? Looks Real Nize =P~
Congratulations on a great year :cheers:

-
Back