First and only pass on my new 408 today!

-
I wish but it's probably going to be awhile before I get the converter fixed. I'll let you know.

Well....you know the big swap meet car show is in Moultrie this weekend. I've never been. It's RIGHT across I/75 from where you're talkin about. You ever been to Moultrie?

What stall convertor were you running? We run a 5.9 crate motor in IHRA with a 904. Lupo suggested we step ours down from 5k to 45. We have about 30 runs on it now and the car seems to react a lot better, 60' times picked up .002.

Bill S.

What stall convertor were you running? We run a 5.9 crate motor in IHRA with a 904. Lupo suggested we step ours down from 5k to 45. We have about 30 runs on it now and the car seems to react a lot better, 60' times picked up .002.

Bill S.

It's a Turbo Action 4200 that was stalling at 6000 behind the 408.

:wave:Hi Guitar It's ben a long time. . NICE!! run. Let me Know when you are racing next time. and were. I will try to make it. I am going to race the Dart at Sunshine at the Turkey bash on Sat the 26th . Good luck on trans. Gary

Hey Gary, how ya been? I just got back from Miami, nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there, and don't worry, I brought the flag back with me. lol.

It will probably be awhile before it goes back out but I'll let you know. I may end up just putting an old converter I have here in it for now so I can move it around and maybe do some tuning on it.

Here is a picture of the drain back lines on my w5 heads,you might want to add them to your heads as well.It works very well I must say.

Attachments

• 050.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 139
I have considered something like that in the past and may still do something the next time the heads come off. Thanks for the pics.

-
Back