First time carlisle, what to bring

-
Depending on what parts you need, bring a wagon and some bags for small parts ...I prefer a hand cart with 2 milk crates.....water, water, water...sweat towel, mesh running sneakers ( u will walk ALOT!). as mention, lots of greenbacks...for the most part, u can haggle on prices with non-vendors and get some good deals...Food is pretty good there and port-o-potties are setup throughout with an area to wash your hands & face. I even bring a folding chair...My brother is a vendor (Dante's Parts) so I have a place to fall back and relax for a bit. To me, its a two day event if you want take your time and relax. Happy Hunting!

long way there from Mo, been twice. last time it got stupid hot, well over 100 and 10 at night still 90 something. humid, no air.... like said, if you are not in shape and used to sun and heat, be prepared. lots of gatoraid, good sun sreen. make a fiend in swap area with tent and shade! heat can kill!
I like to prioritize my parts by needs. large vendors. ask them for parts needed. they are not always in site. yes be prepared with $. it is bad to run out, and Sun you start finding the parts that eluded you, and some ame. vendors have dropped their prices.
enjoy!

$$$, sun glasses, sun screen, cool towel, wide brim hat, light colored clothes, comfortable walking shoes, wagon, cooler, ice, water, lunch, snacks, umbrella, blanket, camera/phone, extra set of keys, etc, OMG where does it stop?
.....We're only here for the..............
Pitchers.gif

anyone mention ALOT of coin? hat beer comfortable shoes beer, and beer. enjoy.

Depending on what parts you need, bring a wagon and some bags for small parts ...I prefer a hand cart with 2 milk crates.....water, water, water...sweat towel, mesh running sneakers ( u will walk ALOT!). as mention, lots of greenbacks...for the most part, u can haggle on prices with non-vendors and get some good deals...Food is pretty good there and port-o-potties are setup throughout with an area to wash your hands & face. I even bring a folding chair...My brother is a vendor (Dante's Parts) so I have a place to fall back and relax for a bit. To me, its a two day event if you want take your time and relax. Happy Hunting!
Thanks. Do you Dantes slot numbers?

$$$, sun glasses, sun screen, cool towel, wide brim hat, light colored clothes, comfortable walking shoes, wagon, cooler, ice, water, lunch, snacks, umbrella, blanket, camera/phone, extra set of keys, etc, OMG where does it stop?
.....We're only here for the..............
View attachment 1714948541
Thanks for your suggestions , will keep in mind

At this time I want to thank all of you for your input and suggestions, I really am thankful for all of you taking the time to respond and helping me out. Hope to see some of you there.

Do the commercial and private sellers use PayPal or credit cards, just I case I run out of cash? I can only assume they do. But you know what happens when you assume things.

Last edited:
Larger vendors can take CCs, but the smaller sellers are cash only. There is an ATM in the T building.

-
Back