FiTech EFI system

-
****'s getting real in here! I'm very interested in seeing how these perform in real apps.

****'s getting real in here! I'm very interested in seeing how these perform in real apps.

Lol' someone's gotta do it!

When I called today they were saying their sales are starting to surpass their current inventory. Huge increase in sales the last few weeks & they need to increase production & inventory. System is going to be a big hit for sure with the self tune capability & the features of the system.

As I was telling you I had a Mega squirt pro MSX-3, that system will do anything you would ever need or want but it is a full time job when it cones to the set up & tuning. Plus you need a lot more hard parts.... Modified or new intake, fuel rails, 8 injectors, intake plenum, throttle body, regulator & 2 separate wring harness & more sensors, crank trigger, 36-1 wheel, modified dizzy for cam signal. 3-4 k on that set up & you gotta get a bachelors degree to do anything to it.... Been there done that......

With this new system you will get next door without walking around the block first!, lol

That's good and bad news...bad because they'll probably be fighting supply v. demand issues, good because there will be plenty of feedback and testing.

Good analogy. I know a couple folks who've used earlier systems but they used it on cars that come with EFI from the factory so all they had to do was adapt the wire harness and change the throttle body and crank trigger then download a starter tune and go from there...usually with good success, but like you said there was a learning curve and if you don't ride it, there's a distinct possibility of damage due to improper tune.

I just like how it sounds if I want to ditch the carb on my Scamp or install it on the Ramcharger when the 383 eventually goes in.

Headed to pick it up today. They are about 30 Minutes from my house.

I read all the instructions already and pretty much have them memorized.

I'm in for updates. When my motor gos back in intend to drive it a lot more and EFI is on my list.

Hey... Group buy would indeed be interesting... Only person I've gotta clear my purchases with is my banker! :twisted::burnout:

Just picked up the system from Ken at Fitech.

I shot the **** with them for at least 1 hour picking their brains on everything and going over my install, looking at their shop etc. Cool stuff!

Ken did verify that in the next 3-4 months or so they will be coming out with MPFI, fuel rail with an injector for each cylinder that will be unlimited on HP and will adapt to whatever size injector you want. It will do Self tuning with any fuel type used... e85, pump or race fuel, alcohol, moonshine... Whatever you want. So if someone will be headed past the 1000hp mark. That system should fit the bill.

Just picked up the system from Ken at Fitech.

I shot the **** with them for at least 1 hour picking their brains on everything and going over my install, looking at their shop etc. Cool stuff!

Ken did verify that in the next 3-4 months or so they will be coming out with MPFI, fuel rail with an injector for each cylinder that will be unlimited on HP and will adapt to whatever size injector you want. It will do Self tuning with any fuel type used... e85, pump or race fuel, alcohol, moonshine... Whatever you want. So if someone will be headed past the 1000hp mark. That system should fit the bill.

hey Louis will you be installing this system in the near future ?

hey Louis will you be installing this system in the near future ?

I will use the one I picked up today.

That other system will need a different intake or a modified intake with bungs.

If I ever get close to tapping the one I bought today out for sure I would upgrade it.

Time will tell.

I will use the one I picked up today.

That other system will need a different intake or a modified intake with bungs.

If I ever get close to tapping the one I bought today out for sure I would upgrade it.

Time will tell.

im sorry i mean the system you picked up today lol you probally have it nearly installed now .

Just picked up the system from Ken at Fitech. I shot the **** with them for at least 1 hour picking their brains on everything and going over my install, looking at their shop etc. Cool stuff! Ken did verify that in the next 3-4 months or so they will be coming out with MPFI, fuel rail with an injector for each cylinder that will be unlimited on HP and will adapt to whatever size injector you want. It will do Self tuning with any fuel type used... e85, pump or race fuel, alcohol, moonshine... Whatever you want. So if someone will be headed past the 1000hp mark. That system should fit the bill.

I'm pretty intrigued to see those kits--Ken also said they'd also offer the kits minus the intake manifold to save a few dollars. Very interested...

Count me in on a group buy. This is exactly what I have been looking for and only finding at over twice the $. Hope this baby works as well as the results indicate so far.

Count me in on a group buy. This is exactly what I have been looking for and only finding at over twice the $. Hope this baby works as well as the results indicate so far.

Looking to buy pretty quick....got some cash showing up tomorrow...

Doubt that they would consider a group buy when the demand is more than the supply...

Looking to buy pretty quick....got some cash showing up tomorrow...
X2

-
Back