fl. racers let get together IDEA BY GUITAR JONES % OF FLBOATMAN1

-
Lakeland Motorsports Park? Never heard of it..........Eighth mile? I'm in Zephyrhills, and have been a bit blue cause of the distances needed to travel to a drag strip...........Lakeland is a skip and a jump for me. :toothy10:
LAKELAND MOTORSPORTS PARK IS ON HYW 33 JUST 1/2 MILE NORTH OF I / 4 ON WEST SIDE . 33 IS JUST 5 MILES NORTH. OF 98 ON I/4. IF YOUR GOING TO BE THERE, I PARK BY TOWER AND MY FRIEND BILL WILL HAVE HIS PONTIAC VAGA LOOK ALIKE PRO GAS CAR THERE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME GARY 727 237 7166. THIS TRACK IS BETTER THEN SUNSHINE. NO PROBLEM WITH EATHER LANE. I ALMOST LOST MY CAR TWICE ON SUNSHINE ON RT LANE. CALL GARY THEY OPEN AT 5 PM AND START TIME TRIALS AT 6. THEY RUN BRACKETES STREET AND PRO/SUPER PRO. OR YOU CAN JUST RUN TEST AND TUNE. 1/8 MILE TRACK

It's Still Raining Here In Spring Hill. If It Cleares Up By 2 Or 3 Oclock I Will Go, Its A 70 Mile Drive For Me. I Will Post Back At 3 Pm If I'm Going Or Not. We Need Sun!!! Gary

I called track they said they are open tonight and no rain in sight I will be on my way there in 30 min. Gary

got ready to leave around 5:00 and went out and it had started to rain ,pored about 5:30 still raining at 6:00 . will try again next sat .
i will try to get the mopar group in lakeland,winter haven area to come.
Steve [email protected]

:hello2::toothy10: come on north/west Fl . we need to here from you and what happened to the to the Ft Lauderdale & Miame, Fort Myers and Napals. talk to us, WE NEED IMPUT AND THE NEED FOR A REP. AT YOUR TRACK.AND BRADENTON.:director:
I am just about as north AND west as it gets. I am up by Pensacola. Run at Emerald Coast, Mobile, Breakaway, and Valdosta. Not too many of us up this way though. There are a few, but a very few. Hope to see some of ya'll at Bracket Finals in October. Might have actually met up with some of you at the Mopar Southern Nationals in Valdosta in May

Wow you have had so much response you could start your own website, This is great to see that many mopar people in one state. The car looks like S#!@$ but runs good the paint will come this winter.

69 burn out 002 (Small).jpg

-
Back