Flo from Progressive ins. who thinks?

-
if you can find anything worse in the hot mopar babes thread, shoot me.

the question was."do you think she is hot."

well, do ya now?
yes i do and thank u very much can i have another

This is the kind of stuff that gives muscle car guys a bad name in the first place like were disrespectful (to women) grease monkeys who are only capable of learing and grabbing our crotches or making homophobic jokes. Lets not slip down the evoloutinary ladder. It doesn't matter how old or young you are, it's a matter of respect. Just imagine that your comments (ie putting it in her butt) are coming from your friends about your wife or sister-not cool.

They have to "fix her up" or I should say "fix her down" to look the Flo part but in actuality she is a attractive women...... to me anyways.

So.....has anyone seen the Progressive commercial with Flo holding a paddle??? Seriously!
I just did. It was kinda cute and I got a chuckle out of it, but was obviously subliminally suggestive.

It must be new because it's not on any clips youtube has.

I am aware the young members are the future of the hobby, I am one... but I have learned to watch what I say and be SMART as well as young... it seems as though being smart is overlooked a lot of the time. I'm not saying that I have never let something slip out of my mouth, but I am usually careful with what I say. I was raised with manners, which is probably why I already have a career laid in front of me working with guys that have been in the business for 30-40 years.

If the future "supporters" of the hobby want to earn any respect from those that are keeping it alive right now, aka, the older members, then they better learn what it means to act mature enough to be accepted by an older crowd.

I'm not going to let new members, new YOUNG members on this forum make me look bad.

Anyway, agree or disagree, I have said what I need to say.

Now lets go build something 8)

I agree!! just because some don't know how to post without crude comments doesn't mean we should approve. That's how things degenerate to worthless gutter comments. That said, we need to ENCOURAGE people (young or old or any where between), not discourage them. Some of the worst stuff I've seen has been from people who should know better!

Dave

Very attracted to Flo :happy10: she would need to stay in character during certain instances during our relationship:love7:

-
Back