Flo from Progressive ins. who thinks?

-
she attended binghamton university in ny. i heard that she got the part for the commercials because she acts that way in real life (slightly ditzy.) i personally think that she is an attractive girl who i wouldnt be embarrassed to be seen with.

I like her for the same reasons some like the girls on Fox News. They all give me a distraction so I dont have to (or cant) hear what they are saying.

Flo is attractive.

I would rather see her on TV selling insurance than that lizard.....umm gecko.

To be honest, I am sick of seeing her face on my TV. Besides Progressive Insurance is awful.
The owner of the company in a screaming lefty..........hence the name "Progressive"

FLO is frightening like a true bride of Frankenstein. Stephanie however, is pretty cute. Some of yall need some upbringing, too.

I have Progressive. For 12 years as a matter of fact. Never one issue and when my wife had a wreck, they were on it. .....OHHHH I almost left out the best part; they just reduced my rate by 65 bones a month........ That progresses straight to my hot rod fund.....

Who cares if they are leftists?. They sell a good product IME.

But yea, I am kinda tired of her on every channel..... But better her than that damned Gecko with an accent.

Some of the comments made in this thread justify their owners being banned from the site. Yeah, I'm an old man but I come for the cars and the community. This is becoming more like some of the snowmobile sites I have posted to. Too many kids with too much testosterone. I like to watch the chick in question but then again I like to watch most chicks and Yeah, I am married to wife #1 for the last 44 years. Mods, don't let some of these posts stand and you know which ones I am talking about!
Just my $00.02 worth.
The DesertRat!~

Apparently our new members word things a tad differently than everyone else?? Family atmosphere here guys... :stop:
X2 Zack,

as fare as is she a hot, I say Not Hot :happy10: Just real happy :cheers:
and knows how to say VAAAROOOMROOOOM and owns a 900V twin :toothy10:

Some of the comments made in this thread justify their owners being banned from the site. Yeah, I'm an old man but I come for the cars and the community. This is becoming more like some of the snowmobile sites I have posted to. Too many kids with too much testosterone. I like to watch the chick in question but then again I like to watch most chicks and Yeah, I am married to wife #1 for the last 44 years. Mods, don't let some of these posts stand and you know which ones I am talking about!
Just my $00.02 worth.
The DesertRat!~
My vote X2 DesertRat 8)

Just my $00.02 worth.
The DesertRat!~

Well said, Rat!

I'm getting sick of some of the language used by some members. It's getting to the point that I don't even want to be here at times. Arguing about which muffler is better, or which part is the best. C'mon, use some dignity. Why would you use the term "fagnaflow" anyway? A little homophobic are ya? Putting down a particular Mopar part, just because you think it's not up to snuff? It's certainly served many people well, but you get upset to find it in your precious little vehicle? Heaven help you, you must be so special.

But to the thread at hand, I think that Flo is kinda hot. But then, I like the Pin-up girl look.

There needs to be a Adults only forum where everyone can say what they want to each other and get it out. Make it like the Polotics forum where you have to sign up... Whether it be dirty jokes or what ever it could be a place for the young and overly testosterone filled ego's to reside. If you dont want to see that, then dont sign up for it And since you asked for it, you cant complain about what is in there.

Every car guy I know likes to run thier mouth from time to time. Or likes a good dirty joke. But most of all we all like to voice our opinion and express ourselves.

There needs to be a Adults only forum where everyone can say what they want to each other and get it out. Make it like the Polotics forum where you have to sign up... Whether it be dirty jokes or what ever it could be a place for the young and overly testosterone filled ego's to reside. If you dont want to see that, then dont sign up for it And since you asked for it, you cant complain about what is in there.

Every car guy I know likes to run thier mouth from time to time. Or likes a good dirty joke. But most of all we all like to voice our opinion and express ourselves.

If you subscribe and support the forum I THINK the blue room/forum allows that kind of thing? I don't know.

Either way, the rest of the forum is supposed to be a family atmosphere. If you wouldn't let your 10 year old son/daughter or sister/brother read it than it probably shouldn't be posted.

I don't think at 18 years of age I should have to tell people how to behave... but then again, we all know how manners are becoming a thing of the past. :angry7:

Apparently our new members word things a tad differently than everyone else?? Family atmosphere here guys... :stop:

I won't speak for anyone other than myself, BUT I do apologize to the older crowd that found my phrase offensive.

I also would like to say I found it in just as bad taste that some of you decided that based on some of the comments made, that we were life long virgins. Passing judgement on people you don't know for their off color remarks is pretty sad.

Ban me or don't, this is a great site that has a wealth of informtion. You'll never get 100% perfect people anywhere you go... keep that in mind.

If you subscribe and support the forum I THINK the blue room/forum allows that kind of thing? I don't know.

Either way, the rest of the forum is supposed to be a family atmosphere. If you wouldn't let your 10 year old son/daughter or sister/brother read it than it probably shouldn't be posted.

I don't think at 18 years of age I should have to tell people how to behave... but then again, we all know how manners are becoming a thing of the past. :angry7:

Then we have a few smilies that need to be deleted. Like: :thebirdm: , :bootysha: and:finga:. This could be :argue:'d to death. To many threads get turned into this kind of debate. They just waste server space. I am guilty myself of perpetuating the problem also on this one.....

The guy just wanted to know if anybody thought Flo was hot......then it evolved into this.

I knew how everyone else should behave when I was 18 too. Dont get booty hurt, Im not giving you the :thebirdm:. Im just sayin'... I dont think that anything said here could be worse than anything a 10 year old could hear at school on any given day. I raise a 10 and a 12 year old. Believe me, they hear some of the most crude things.

The young folks with the smart comments and inapropriate behavior are the current and future supporters of the hobbie. After all that is what we are all here for. Right?

I won't speak for anyone other than myself, BUT I do apologize to the older crowd that found my phrase offensive.

I also would like to say I found it in just as bad taste that some of you decided that based on some of the comments made, that we were life long virgins. Passing judgement on people you don't know for their off color remarks is pretty sad.

Ban me or don't, this is a great site that has a wealth of informtion. You'll never get 100% perfect people anywhere you go... keep that in mind.

Well said.

I'm 18 and I still found it offensive. There is a time and place to act one way and a time and place to act another. You just have to learn where it's ok and where it isn't.

yellowbullet.com <---- just sayin.

Then we have a few smilies that need to be deleted. Like: :thebirdm: , :bootysha: and:finga:. This could be :argue:'d to death. To many threads get turned into this kind of debate. They just waste server space. I am guilty myself of perpetuating the problem also on this one.....

The guy just wanted to know if anybody thought Flo was hot......then it evolved into this.

I knew how everyone else should behave when I was 18 too. Dont get booty hurt, Im not giving you the :thebirdm:. Im just sayin'... I dont think that anything said here could be worse than anything a 10 year old could hear at school on any given day. I raise a 10 and a 12 year old. Believe me, they hear some of the most crude things.

The young folks with the smart comments and inapropriate behavior are the current and future supporters of the hobbie. After all that is what we are all here for. Right?

I am aware the young members are the future of the hobby, I am one... but I have learned to watch what I say and be SMART as well as young... it seems as though being smart is overlooked a lot of the time. I'm not saying that I have never let something slip out of my mouth, but I am usually careful with what I say. I was raised with manners, which is probably why I already have a career laid in front of me working with guys that have been in the business for 30-40 years.

If the future "supporters" of the hobby want to earn any respect from those that are keeping it alive right now, aka, the older members, then they better learn what it means to act mature enough to be accepted by an older crowd.

I'm not going to let new members, new YOUNG members on this forum make me look bad.

Anyway, agree or disagree, I have said what I need to say.

Now lets go build something 8)

I'd hit it.

8 to 80, blind, crippled or crazy, if they can't walk I'll wheel them.

I'm not going to let new members, new YOUNG members on this forum make me look bad.

Anyway, agree or disagree, I have said what I need to say.

Now lets go build something 8)

Nobody is trying to make you look bad and I may be a newer member, but I am by no means YOUNGER. I have taken my lumps and earned respect from my peers.

Now Im gonna do like you suggested and go work on my Demon. :snakeman:

Some of you youngins are wayyy too sensitive, lighten up, and here spanky, this is for you.

stephaniecourteny.jpg

if you can find anything worse in the hot mopar babes thread, shoot me.

the question was."do you think she is hot."

well, do ya now?

-
Back