Flo from Progressive ins. who thinks?

-
There needs to be a Adults only forum where everyone can say what they want to each other and get it out. Make it like the Polotics forum where you have to sign up... Whether it be dirty jokes or what ever it could be a place for the young and overly testosterone filled ego's to reside. If you dont want to see that, then dont sign up for it And since you asked for it, you cant complain about what is in there.

Every car guy I know likes to run thier mouth from time to time. Or likes a good dirty joke. But most of all we all like to voice our opinion and express ourselves.

there is one you just have to be a gold member to see it I dont want to sound rude but I just wanted to let you know it's there.8)

I think you guys need to loosen up a bit. My comment was completly sarcasitic hence the (lol) at the end. Btw no off color words were used in my SARCASTIC posting, unless you consider butt offensive.

This subject is not a completley serious subject where your going to get the most dignified remarks. I don't seriously expect you guys to believe it was all going to be completley P.C. comments.
"I find her quite attractive and would love to court her if I had her fathers permission" ---- Yeah, think not!!
I also don't belive all you older gentleman don't get a little off color when b/s-ing with friends. To me thats what this board is about, questions, answers, reccomendations and good interesting conversation, including a funny tangent once in a while.

Ive grown up learning from racing, restoring mentors who were friends fathers that were 20+ years older than I, and they all have dirtier mouths than the stuff you hear on here. This site to me is very modest, and if your 10 year old is reading a post asking if a woman is attractive, then maybe they may know a little too much anyway! lol

If anything in my own opinion is out of line is how most of you, including moderators, flame newer members about certian rules and especially the search function. I have not delt with this personally, but found many times when a newbie post a question someone rudely post something similar to, "You know, there is a search function" or "read posting rules or thread will be deleted". instead of being tactfull and actually being less abrasive about informing new member of searching or for sale rules.

Wasn't gonna put in my .02 but what the heck...

There's always moparts for people who would like to have a thread full of drama and one sided pansy *** queers jumping all up in your stuff for simply expressing opinions more common to men that don't stalk little boys on their days off.

Geeezzzzzzzzz----- Is this thread ever gonna end??? Let's talk about something interesting like road kill and tree stumps...

OK. Flo pushed a tree stump onto the road and it quashed a gecko.It was road kill.

OK. Flo pushed a tree stump onto the road and it quashed a gecko.It was road kill.

Excellent story, except you drug "FLO" back into the mix... How bout-- I dodged the dead gecko lying in the road and slammed my yugo into a tree stump... I mean, my girlfriend slammed her yugo into a stump, I'd just drive over the little ba$t@rd, plus I'd never drive a yugo...

There's always moparts for people who would like to have a thread full of drama and one sided pansy *** queers jumping all up in your stuff for simply expressing opinions more common to men that don't stalk little boys on their days off.

I,m getting used to my opinions being unpopular.

Cudaspaz, you sure like to stir the pot!! Bhahahaa!!! I like that pic you posted of FLO...Very hott...lol

Some of ya do need to lighten up a bit...But it is what it is i guess....lol

She could give me butterfly kisses with those long eyelashes.

LOL,thats funny-and pc at the same time.By reading this thread I just learned I must to be a homophobe because I am one on the many that call magnaflows "fagnaflows",by suscribing to that theory then doesnt that make the person thats offended gay?.8)

Oh and Flo is HOT!.

Well she is obsessed with work and getting guys to spend money on her. I don't think we need another girl like that around. bahahaha

Some of you guys must not get out much... cudaspaz if "FLO" reads this thread you'll probably be gettin' a stalking order served on ya here in a few days... 8)

Remember this "Flo"?

4082245334_b43e0edac1.jpg

lol,thats funny-and pc at the same time.by reading this thread i just learned i must to be a homophobe because i am one on the many that call magnaflows "fagnaflows",by suscribing to that theory then doesnt that make the person thats offended gay?.8)

oh and flo is hot!.

lmao....

black with lace tops.lol We need a whats your favorite stockings thread. I,m a sick man.

black with lace tops.lol We need a whats your favorite stockings thread. I,m a sick man.

Start one DD... White stockings, white garder, 6" white heels----- hang on, I'll be right back.................................................

-
Back