Florida

-
My name is MOPAR CHARLIE,, I am located in Holiday, Florida

I sell CLASSIC MOPAR PARTS, I also do mechanical repairs. Free Information

MOPAR CHARLIE
727-271-5068

OK Florida guy's, I live here in Titusville Fl. and I am in the process of redoing my 67 Barracuda conv., I need some body work and paint done, If anyone around me knows of any one that dose good work, please let me know. Thanks all.

Well Hells Bells,with all these Fla peeps how many are up to meeting at the Mopar Super Swap meet in Melbourne ? One of the few shows right in my backyard !! Would be great to meet some other members !!!:cheers::cheers:

January 22,MOPAR SUPER SWAP
i will be there for sure

OK Florida guy's, I live here in Titusville Fl. and I am in the process of redoing my 67 Barracuda conv., I need some body work and paint done, If anyone around me knows of any one that dose good work, please let me know. Thanks all.

I've heard good things about Therber Collision on Grissom in Cocoa. I had a buddy of mine get rear ended in his Miata recently and they did a nice job on his car. My buddy is very anal and the only thing he could find to point out was the spacing between the fender and trunk lid was a little more on one side than the other....maybe a millimeter off.

As a bonus, the guy that owns the place is a MOPAR guy

Garth from Cocoa here. Originally from VT, but when the USAF said "you're moving to FL", who was I to complain? I first moved here in '90', built my house in '94', got my orders to CO in '95', Korea in '03' and back here again since 04....glad I kept my house. I am now looking at retirement from the AF around the corner.

I'm on the map now :D ...but I'll be moving in a couple of months, don't worry, it's right down the road, but diff zip code :lol:

I'm from Holiday Fla. its about 45 min north of Tampa on the west coast

-
Back