Florida

-
66 cuda from Palm Harbor Fla. just north of Clearwater.

Ahhhh, my old stomping ground. I'm in Co. now but still own the old farm on County Road 1 N. of Curlew and S. of Tampa Road. Scarborough Develoment came thru there years ago and built the Wexford Leas subdivision around us cause we wouldn't sell out to them.

Jim

Macclenny, Fl here.. 20 mi west of jacksonville fl. northeast fl... we love our mopars up here although they are getting more scarce it seems around these parts..

what bothers me is when im filling up the ole 73 duster at a gas station and a fatherson trio pull up at the next pump and the son asks the famous question..."ooo daddy what is that cool car".. the dads come back with a slap in the face.. "well son thats a really nice nova." haha

My sister lives in MacClenny !!!!! I'm in West Melbourne !!!

Brooks,native,Leesurg, Near The Villages
360 Magnum. 512 lift 278 duration 110 lsa cam, knock off air gap, Proform 750 carb body, MP distrib.,
3500 converter, 3.91 742 case suregrip, 125 shot of nitrous, build in progress.

Tampa,Fl. it was a mite warm out there today,had to charge the wife`s A/C in her 65 barracuda.

You work across the street from me near UCF.

Small world isn't it.

And yes I have been a member of the MMOA now for about 25+ years

Yep, small world indeed. How is it we've never met ?? :) I try to get out to events as much as possible, but not as much as I'd like. Life gets in the way of living...
I had no idea we have a member of the Marine Mammal Observers Association right here on FABO :lol: :lol: JK I think the .ning mopar site shut down but the muscle car site is still around.

Is this still going on?
Every 2nd Saturday of the month : 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
4061 S. Goldenrod Road, Orlando, FL 32822

Not sure, where the next meeting is, but I am pretty sure it is next month.

I haven't been but twice in the past year, and I haven't been to an event in years.

Anyway your car looks really nice, maybe tomorrow I will bring out my convertible

Anyone live close to Trinity Fl? I was looking on Craigslist and a guy has a set of wheels I want was hoping someone would go look at them and make sure they are correct and ship them to me. Id some fuel of course

Just an update...Moved from Pensacola to Panama City Beach a while back. Slowly getting life tamed a bit and back to the Dart hopefully.

George - Titusville, Fl.
Hay guys, Daytona turkey run is coming up, lots of Mopar stuff!!!

I am in Lake Wales which is just south of Orlando. As a matter a fact Hwy 27 and St Rd 60 crosshairs right here. Almost dead center of the state. anyone else closs by?

-
Back