Flowmaster Super 10 opinions

-

Jacob

Reaction score
I'm thinkin of getting flowmaster super 10's for my dart, nearly 400 horse 318, has anyone ran these on their small blocks? opinions? I want loud, and as always, videos are very welcome.

I had them on my 65 360 Valiant. They were loud. I am going to run one on my 83 318 D150. They are ONE chamber mufflers. They ain't for the faint of heart. If you have a sound system, you may as well chunk it out the window.

I used one before and it sounded the same as no muffler. Kind of a waste of money.

I THINK mine are Super 10's. I honestly didn't ask the guy when I bought it, but they look just like Super 10's and they are flowmaster so I assume they are. Yes they are pretty loud. People say they hear the car blocks away before I actually get home. I wouldn't say that they are open header loud, but may be one of the closest mufflers to it. I'd shoot you a video, but i don't think my video is what you'd want. I don't have any video of the car driving by or anything. Just idling and some inside the car video. It doesn't do any justice to the muffler sound I don't think.

I used one before and it sounded the same as no muffler. Kind of a waste of money.

Fair assessment......but you CAN point to them and say "see officer, I AM running mufflers."

Get a pair of Spintechs! loud on the low end but they quiet down when you're cruising. I love em

I had super 40s in my demon with 440 and they are loud as hell, they were 3" dumped before the axle. I love them. I always liked the sound of flowmasters! the sound would always put a smile on my face! Jared

-
Back