For Cudagirl "Nella"

-
I had to save that one greendart :happy10: Look at that long mane and tail :happy10: beautiful :cheers:

Mike one of the coolest things was to see the Bud clydesdales that were kept at Busch Gardens. Thay are gone now due to the park being sold but it was an amazing site to see the Budweiser stars.

I found this picture of a postcard from 1977 while the brewery was still there. I toured that a few times.

I actually just read they are bringing some black clydesdales to occupy the stables there.

I hope the beer reference is ok on this one.

card00030_fr.jpg

Everything is cool homecloned :cheers: I seen the Bud clydesdales make a tour through Paw Paw Ill. back in the day :happy10: They got watered and feed at the beer gardens the town had set up :love7:

A long video that shows and tells some good stories here in Akansas.
I dare you to watch or listen to all of it , I double not dare ya :happy10:
Some good fun time to be had watching OR!! listening to :happy10:
Geof can check it first before Nella :happy10:

It is a women's retreat for some reason,

I could use this for my self :happy10:

Crank it up for the first 30 seconds :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alTFZeXIjB0"]YouTube- StoneCreek Ranch Resort -- More than a Trail Ride[/ame]

I wonder if Nella Likes music :happy10:
If not it's a cool video to watch :happy10: The drummer and I have about the same style

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWYMl2yg1E&feature=related"]YouTube- I Am - Horses[/ame]

Not for the week of hart, I shed enough tears of happiness for all of use

Thank you for your friend ship Nella full screen this Geof, Or pass it by.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj9Gmtxq40c&feature=related"]YouTube- Power of your love[/ame]

Not for the week of hart, I shed enough tears of happiness for all of use

Thank you for your friend ship Nella full screen this Geof, Or pass it by.

YouTube- Power of your love
Unfortunately due to driving I couldnt take any pics yesterday, but I was driving on the Indiana turnpike and saw a farmer with what looked like 9 horses pulling his discs turning his fields. I know" its useless without pics" but I thought it was neat to see old school farming!! Hi Nella8)

:wave:Hey everyone, thank you for all of the great horse pictures. I love horses and all animals too. I like the pictures of the horses with their friends, and I like pettys picture of all his horsepower. And Krista and Q and Jeanna and Tucker, he's funny. I like Star too hes my favorite horse mike next to my horse Splash. I rode Splash at riding today, shes smooth when she trots. I like the baby horses too they're really cute. Thanks again everyone, I love all the pitures. Have a great day from Nella

Oops, Hi Uncle Greggy

:wave:Hey everyone, thank you for all of the great horse pictures. I love horses and all animals too. I like the pictures of the horses with their friends, and I like pettys picture of all his horsepower. And Krista and Q and Jeanna and Tucker, he's funny. I like Star too hes my favorite horse mike next to my horse Splash. I rode Splash at riding today, shes smooth when she trots. I like the baby horses too they're really cute. Thanks again everyone, I love all the pitures. Have a great day from Nella

Oops, Hi Uncle Greggy
You had a great day riding =D>:cheers::cheers:
It is good to see our fiends all we can :hello2::hello2:
I like Stare to :happy10:I saw him sadled up by there drive way about a week ago, It made me feel good that some one is spending time with him :happy10:
I hope you and Splash had a good viset and I am happy you liked this thread I wanted to share with everyone.
It's been storming with rain :toothy2::toothy2: here
Yall have a good day cudagirl :hello2::hello2:

Our herd heard it was your birthday, Nella, and they told me to tell you to have a great day!!! (I think they saw it on For H bodies only ;-) )

Attachments

• Jenna.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Annabelle.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Louie.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 108
I haven't taken any pics of horses, how about a couple llamas instead?

at least the one on the left smiled for the picture:D

Geof, Nella and family, Thank you for many great memories and look forward to checking
in from time to time, But it is time for me to spend some time around some smiles and I will be gone for a while, I will always keep many of our fun times in my hart and keep them alive on each day I move forward in life, this simple man on the hill is never going to change and
my skin has gotten a little to thin I guess, My you stay humble and and grow.
It's time for me to step back and humble myself and keep love and care in my hart, Thank you for all the happy times you gave this man on the hill.

I am giving myself some well needed self time as some of of need to do from time to time, and it is time that I step back and keep life simple and keep love and care in my hart, I caught myself a few times lately getting over involved with stuff here and you are the stare in my hart I want to carry as I remove the negative things I have kept in my mind and getting way to involved here and letting things get to me I guess Geof, Nella and family.

I will return a better person one day and don't worry about this man, husband ,father and grandfather in Arkansas on the hill.

Not my dog but she puts a smile on my face and in my hart every morning she visits me and Buddy.

Stay happy and safe, for I know you have a great family that will see to that Nella

Mike, Treva and the boys are happy and growing :hello2:

Attachments

• 2013 STRWBERRY 014.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 80
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender comes up and asks, "Hey buddy, why the long face????"

-
Back