For those into the fastest street car action.

-
I only get excited when I win a race, runner up is the first loser, number four is, well you do the math:D
I can't remember where I said "excited?"
The only foot you have to stand on his the one that's in your mouth..lol.. YOU DID NOT EVEN SHOW UP TO RACE!!..
This is the big one the only all Mopar event in the area once a year be there or be square..
Honestly I'm not a very good bracket racer and I don't have a lifetime of experience doing it so I was feeling pretty lucky to get as far as I did.. but I did and that's because I showed up ready to race..
Maybe you'll have a foot the stand on when you show up and do better..lol..:D..

I can't remember where I said "excited?"
The only foot you have to stand on his the one that's in your mouth..lol.. YOU DID NOT EVEN SHOW UP TO RACE!!..
This is the big one the only all Mopar event in the area once a year be there or be square..
Honestly I'm not a very good bracket racer and I don't have a lifetime of experience doing it so I was feeling pretty lucky to get as far as I did.. but I did and that's because I showed up ready to race..
Maybe you'll have a foot the stand on when you show up and do better..lol..:D..
Its good show for sure, I just went enough times through the years that I can take it or leave it. That's half of any racing is luck,my buddy always says I would rather be lucky than good but none the less you did good to get that far. I'm only into racing my car for the thrill and the times, the only real competitive racing I enjoyed was street racing, had to drive the dam car and it was a great equalizer. Anyway lately my favorite place to "race" to is bed lol, my industry is booming right now.

Its good show for sure, I just went enough times through the years that I can take it or leave it. That's half of any racing is luck,my buddy always says I would rather be lucky than good but none the less you did good to get that far. I'm only into racing my car for the thrill and the times, the only real competitive racing I enjoyed was street racing, had to drive the dam car and it was a great equalizer. Anyway lately my favorite place to "race" to is bed lol, my industry is booming right now.
It's become kind of a tradition to go there for us. I not only see some of the people that I race with normally I see a lot of members from The Forum that come down from Seattle in other places and it's just nice to see them.. I'm certainly not going to enter my car in the car show and I have a better shot with a stick shift class because it's more of an even playing field.
Anytime someone wants to race me I tell them that I'll meet them on any Friday or Saturday night at PIR. That goes for you as well anytime you want those fancy trick flow heads to get a good view of my tail lights you know where to meet me...:thumbsup:..:D..

-
Back