For those of you that hate kids, this should put a smile on your face.

-
Wow, that it I am buying my neighbors kids a drum set LOL

but seriously how much practice do you think that took ?

And on the other side of the spectrum we have............

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysqh1uzqGrc"]YouTube- Chubby cuppy cake boy[/ame]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ysqh1uzqGrc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ysqh1uzqGrc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wow, that it I am buying my neighbors kids a drum set LOL

but seriously how much practice do you think that took ?

Do it!! and build a special room.......

That kid has to be about 5 or 6years old, that video is priceless, lots of talent/rhythm and folks willing to have a headache........looks like their all having some fun!!!

There seems to be a weird little thing about some people,.... some call it talent/predisposition/rhythm/genetics, whatever it is I have it too. Played my set in front of hundreds, didn't really dig it at all. oh well.

It is great fun playing the drum set, everyone tell's me " that sounds great!" and Me...... I'm just having fun.....I don't think I play, as good as people say. (that sounds funny, sorry)

You try it, some can drum and some can't, it's not all training, though practice makes (better) perfect,...
It's like..your a sprinter, cool, no high jump? OK. talent or training?
If you play guitar and that's it? no bass? OK talent or training?

If YOU get a chance and you feel the force (rhythm), you have someone to show you the basics, (and have several thousand dollars worth of gear to "set you up") try it you may FALL into it like I did, though you may never make any $$$, It'll be a fun ride.(TssTssTss) (maybe some drummer humor wasted on this car crowd, maybe not)

That kid has the FORCE, though he may not know it, he needs guidance, he still needs a little nipple, we'll see what get's drummed up,

Cheers all,

LCjeff

Great! Give a 4 year-old the tools to make even MORE noise than normal. As someone who hates kids, the only reason that video made me smile is the knowledge that that rugrat doesn't live next door to me...:bootysha:

Great! Give a 4 year-old the tools to make even MORE noise than normal. As someone who hates kids, the only reason that video made me smile is the knowledge that that rugrat doesn't live next door to me...:bootysha:
ha, ha, yeah I know, it's alot of work to raise a kid right these days.

Looks like this guy has some cool Parents.

you guys are all a bunch of grumpy old men LOL

Alot of kids are great, most of it depends on who raised them.

I hate that lil' @#$%^&**!!!! Mainly 'cause this white guy ain't got no talent or rhythm.

Seriously that lil' dude ROCKS!!!!

MeMike and Creed better watch their backs. There's a new drummer in town! lol

Wylde1.

Some kids have it and some kids don't. I bought my son a drum set for his 12th Christmas present, and he was performing for live crowds the second year he had it. He is now a touring musician and an honor student in college. Not all kids are bad, not all parents are good!!

I still think this is freakin hallarious. I have it on my phone for when my friends are POed. haha. It's a good try anyway!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4&feature=relatedI"]YouTube- I'm Yours(ukulele)[/ame]

That was AWESOME!! the kid even had stage presence and everything!!! :supz: =D&gt;

I hate that lil' @#$%^&**!!!! Mainly 'cause this white guy ain't got no talent or rhythm.

Seriously that lil' dude ROCKS!!!!

MeMike and Creed better watch their backs. There's a new drummer in town! lol

Wylde1.
Thank you for the head's up 8)8)
That is how it start's and that young boy has it going on :cheers:
All most children need's is a door to be opened to them at a young age.
I was a good drummer back in the day but that young YOUNG lad has it down pat , Music will always be in his life :happy10: and most likely be playing the bass next and moving to the key board and guitar Wylde1 :cheers:
I missed this thread, I love children 8) I remember my friends asking where are your kids mike, I would say Quote = HAY I have children not goat's :bootysha: :toothy10: Kid is a baby goat :toothy10:
Things like that happen when you are a proud father of two boys 8)

Thank you for the head's up 8)8)
That is how it start's and that young boy has it going on :cheers:
All most children need's is a door to be opened to them at a young age.
I was a good drummer back in the day but that young YOUNG lad has it down pat , Music will always be in his life :happy10: and most likely be playing the bass next and moving to the key board and guitar Wylde1 :cheers:
I missed this thread, I love children 8) I remember my friends asking where are your kids mike, I would say Quote = HAY I have children not goat's :bootysha: :toothy10: Kid is a baby goat :toothy10:
Things like that happen when you are a proud father of two boys 8)

Ha, ha.kids/goats.......never thought of it that way.

One thing that pisses me off is when people that I know refer to my biological kids as my "real kids" and I ask them, "Well, what are my adopted kids, my fake kids?"
They get pretty embarassed especially when they say that in front of my adpoted kids.

-
Back