For you guys that like 17"s

-
I think they make black ones in the same style. I want to see them mounted on a car, but have found no pictures. Kinda have a Cragar look to them..

Here's a photo instead of the link.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!jME1Jpe1YMRBNcRWEuWQw~~0_12.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 609
just bought a set of them 17x7's w 4.25 BS for the front and 17x8's w 4.5 BS for the rear

Post some photos when you get them mounted and installed. We would love to see them. Mike

Those would look bad-a$$ in 10's on a tubbed car with the same style runners. I actually like the gold. Silver would look too bling, black would look too modern....But these are the best NEW 5 on 4's Ive seen. Nice!

I bought some rim's last year from that guy, real nice rim's and great to work with on ebay. These are 15"
hoodscoopsandrims.jpg

I will post pics when i get them mounted.... Ron seems to be a Nice guy to deal with he even called me the next day to confirm the order and to explain the lugs... I may buy some wheels off him for my charger now. :)

Nice, too bad I'm going to BBP. Would save me some serious cash. 150$ for a set of nice rims. So tempting!!!

I will post pics when i get them mounted.... Ron seems to be a Nice guy to deal with he even called me the next day to confirm the order and to explain the lugs... I may buy some wheels off him for my charger now. :)

Post them pics!!!!

-
Back