Formula S Long Lug Nuts

-

Frozen_Bohemian

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for the 7/16" x 2 3/4" long lug nuts that are used with the 1965 and 1966 Formula S hubcaps on 5 1/2" wheels.
I need 5 right hand thread lug nuts, but do not want to go to Mitchell Motor Parts.

Attachments

• nutz.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 402
  • cudanuts.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 428
I need 5 right hand thread lug nuts, but do not want to go to Mitchell Motor Parts.

They are a bit spendy, aren't they? I bought a complete set -10 LH 10 RH and ran them on my 14 inch Formula S hubcap-equipped 65 Valiant 7 or 8 years ago. Still have all 20 even thought the car is long gone. May part with them but only as a complete set.

how much for the set. you may send me a pm

Barracuda 1965 "S" (14" hub caps)

I need a set for my, you have?

My zip code is 20240 Aguascalientes, in Mèxico.

I pay pal user, I pay by pay pal

I appreciate your comments

I could use a new set for my 65 Formula S have 14" Rally Wheels on it now and new lug nuts would go nice with it! How much for a full set?? I am in Chicago area..

65cudalover

Folks, Cliff is a great guy.

Hey Cliff! Stan here in Texas. Did you see Ed Miller's Hemi Duster in Mopar Muscle?

Here is the original one at Suffolk.

And the new one.

Attachments

• Eds_Duster_Suffolk_2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 228
  • NewDuster.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 210
Anyone have a source for the 7/16" x 2 3/4" long lug nuts that are used with the 1965 and 1966 Formula S hubcaps on 5 1/2" wheels.

I am cleaning out garage to get ready to sell house and ran across a total of 6 of the longer lug nuts- will get them cleaned up and post pictures in a couple days in for sale section- have to check how many left and RH threads there are also
thought I would give you guys a heads up as I read this thread-
Gib

About a dozen years ago I was looking at a 66 S fish at Hayes Mopar event in Commerce GA. That owner had taken chromed plastic fake lug nuts from Ford truck hub caps and glued them into his centers. Common lug nuts were holding the wheels on.

Folks, Cliff is a great guy.

Hey Cliff! Stan here in Texas. Did you see Ed Miller's Hemi Duster in Mopar Muscle?

Here is the original one at Suffolk.

And the new one.

Hi Stan, Yes, I saw that May issue of Mopar Muscle... and a cool picture in the Aug 2014 Mopar Action also...

I Like the Suffolk picture... And... Miss that track !!!

Clif of Az. :coffee2:

-
Back