Forum Software Upgraded

-
On the PC
Put the cursor on the picture you want to copy, and right click it. Select "copy image" from the menu that appears.
Go to your post. Right click in the place where you want to insert the image. Select "Paste" from the menu that appears. The image will transfer to your post.

@Joeychgo - it's not a big thing, but a lot of people seem to be having issues with "The Big Red X" being located right below the "Reply" button. I can see this being an issue, especially on phones and having fat fingers... Maybe realigning things into a single level would help?

Hard to do since phones are so narrow, there just isnt enough space

The pop up ads make it about as annoying as moparts! You try to x them out and they won't even close.
No, I don't want to pay for a gold membership. You're still getting paid for all the other ads we (non-gold members) put up with, but these are too much!

The pop up ads make it about as annoying as moparts! You try to x them out and they won't even close.

its being worked on. My apologies for the aggravation.

No, I don't want to pay for a gold membership. You're still getting paid for all the other ads we (non-gold members) put up with, but these are too much!
Gold members don't get ads.

I must have done something right because I see no more Japanese **** ads. I'll miss her....NOT!

-
Back