Forum Software Upgraded

-
Took me quite awhile to re learn how to get my signature picture to show up again.
I'm not computer knowledgeable enough to figure that s#*t out in my old age.
I really hate it when computer stuff gets me frustrated in my old age.
But i'm now a happy camper, again.
Jim V.
hemi71x

As you can probably tell, we upgraded the forum software today.

Overally, the site works the same as before, but there are some slight changes. If you have any questions please ask them here. If you see anything wrong, not working or missing, please post about it here.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Been on this forum for well over a decade and I’ll be on it for much longer. Thanks for everything you do and you do a great job of dealing with a bunch of old hot rodders that aren’t big fans of change.

I don't see the 'News & Politics' forum...........oh, ....hang on......my bad.....just wishful thinking. :lol:

can you explain what its doing to you?
I though I did. I will try again.
When I click on the JPEG in the post of the link I provided for you, It does in fact open a window with a larger version of the pic. BUT, when I click the back button of that window, I do not go back one page to the post of the pic I clicked on. It goes back 2 pages to the page i previous visited before clicking on the pic.

Been on this forum for well over a decade and I’ll be on it for much longer. Thanks for everything you do and you do a great job of dealing with a bunch of old hot rodders that aren’t big fans of change.
B5BE6023-25D8-4C9C-862F-459A397FB7A6.gif

I’d like this upgrade, More user-friendly, like for E bodies only.

I though I did. I will try again.
When I click on the JPEG in the post of the link I provided for you, It does in fact open a window with a larger version of the pic. BUT, when I click the back button of that window, I do not go back one page to the post of the pic I clicked on. It goes back 2 pages to the page i previous visited before clicking on the pic.
So I just need to exit the picture. I guess the back button is actually doing what is supposed to do.

How the hell do you mark an add sold now??

On a side note Joey, Were we not able to just hover over the alerts bell previously vs having to click on it now?

-
Back