Found 3 Formula S Barracudas - Sitting close to 30 years

-
OK, The owner called me and we are trying to work a deal for the 9 other cars (minus the 68 383 car and the 69 340 coupe). Those two are way over priced. I'll keep you guys posted. If this works out, I'll have loads of parts and a couple buildable cars. I am going to email another member the pictures to see if he can get them loaded. I wanted the 383 car, but that dream is over. I'll just stick with my 69 340 fastback. Stay tuned.

Would like to send a thank you out to 70dartmike and wildcat for offering to try and get the pics loaded for me. :)

View attachment Cars - 2015 074.jpg

View attachment Cars - 2015 086.jpg

View attachment Cars - 2015 093.jpg

View attachment Cars - 2015 099.jpg

View attachment Cars - 2015 100.jpg

View attachment Cars - 2015 110.jpg

here are the pictures

they were too large to post so resized them to post

I didn't expect them to be in great shape for as long as they have sat, but being in Texas didn't expect the trees growing up in and around as bad as they are.

hope whoever goes after them has a good chain saw

I see some good parts there

the 68 383 looks like a total from 30 years ago, if it had been kept inside and all parts there would be something that could be saved. from what I see of it all that he wants is to sell the title and vin to rebody a good car.

finish panel on the 69 Formula S looks like it is in good shape, factory tach in big block car

Try and get the best deal possible because from experience I can tell you that the under bodies are always in worse condition after you pull them home. I've bought some cars that I wished I had negotiated better after I saw the actual condition (after cleaning and stripping).
Good Luck
Treblig

The 383 and 340 VIN #'s are worth something in themselves.

-
Back