found a superbird!!

-
I think I'd pay 3000 to drive one for the weekend. I know a guy who picked one up for 10,000 back in the early 80s. Some lady had it in her garage didn't know what it was....or so the story goes, a petty blue one.

i am also suspecting a fraud. just becareful if you to look at it. $3000, NO way. the guy would have to be a total retard to not know what he has. good luck anyhoo.

i am also suspecting a fraud. just becareful if you to look at it. $3000, NO way. the guy would have to be a total retard to not know what he has. good luck anyhoo.

Yup, if you`re going to look at the car in a strange town don`t bring cash and take a large posse of pistol-packers with you. The whole thing sounds like :bs: to me. Be extremely cautious! I would love to find out that a member scored a superbird for 3K but things like this just don`t happen. If it sounds too good to be true........

Yup, if you`re going to look at the car in a strange town don`t bring cash and take a large posse of pistol-packers with you. The whole thing sounds like :bs: to me. Be extremely cautious! I would love to find out that a member scored a superbird for 3K but things like this just don`t happen. If it sounds too good to be true........

I agree with Long gone. I hate to say it, but I think your being lied to.

Yes, you might want to take a few friends,maybe smith&wesson.If it is true,good to see a fellow member get a helluva deal.

I know a Guy who sold a unrestored survivor 427 Camaro last year for $6000.00 so you never know.My buddy also bought two Superbirds dirt cheap in KY five years ago.Both cars were sitting in the weeds.

I hope it is not a scam but sounds like it to me.

I saw a 70 hemi cuda list in Ca for 12k, girl says she needs the money. I reported it as fraud!

BE SAFE

hope you make out like a bandit! BUT, if it is a firebird, bring a can of gas and anything that will make a spark. That'll take care of all the rodents and virsuses that will over-take you.

I agree about being careful. There is a classic scam where they just want to rob you for a couple grand and disappear. They are usually quite knowledgeable about the car they are pretending to sell, and can give some quite detailed answers.

If you go, and they ask you if you brought the money, tell them that if the deal is done, you will go to the bank and have the money wired to you, or something like that.

Of course, it could be real. There are still old guys out there that dont keep up with what is going on in the car world, but you just cant be too careful. Take a couple of friends with you, make sure you are all armed, and make at least one of your friends stay in the drivers seat of your vehicle with the doors locked and the motor running. Also make sure he can see you at all times. And if there are a couple of guys there, and they want you to go into a building with them, be real, real careful.

haha i hope its true, but sounds like one of those "hemi cudas for sale for $6500 but its in panama just wire the money and its urs lol...good luck though

There have been a few posts saying :worthles: so let me be the first to post one. I think I have found a picture of the SUPERBIRD that could be had for $3000 or less even. This is no photo shop R/T Dart, this is a real deal car.

Hamesdart, if the superbird looks like this you might want to pass on it. :-D

superchicken-1.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality it is a cell phone picture taken at about 35mph hanging out the window of a car. I couldn't convince my wife that we had to stop and take a profile picture as well, can you believe that??

c5_chrome_s.jpg

There have been a few posts saying :worthles: so let me be the first to post one. I think I have found a picture of the SUPERBIRD that could be had for $3000 or less even. This is no photo shop R/T Dart, this is a real deal car.

superchicken-1.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality it is a cell phone picture taken at about 35mph hanging out the window of a car. I couldn't convince my wife that we had to stop and take a profile picture as well, can you believe that??
Wow! What's the approximate location of this legendary machine? I'd like to take some high-resolution pictures of it at some near-future point. 8)

superchicken-1.jpg

That Grand Prix is uglier than a dead dog! I've seen it around town way too many times!

So you found a superbird !!! Did you see it? No pix yet so I guess not. $3k, I think not. Perhaps you typed to many exclamation points instead of ZEROS. I can't wait to hear (see) the results.

Man alive doesn't suck what the world hhas come too!!!! A dude has to bring a small army just to go look at a car for sale. Sure miss the old days when people were just people and the only thing I had to be scared of was my DAD... lol... Any way good luck with the Bird and try and get us some car ****!!!
icon6.gif

-
Back