Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
After many years of threatening to take the carcass of the '68 4-dr Dart to the scrapyard, it is now time. I have posted the remaining pieces for free several times and am giving it one more shot. This is for anyone locally that wants to remove any of the left over parts. The remains are sitting on my trailer (no rear axle assembly so it will sit on there until a forklft can lift/pull it off) and I need to use the trailer for the upcoming Goodguys show.

What's left (all of the following are still in/on the car):

-super clean floorpans/trans hump
-front/center framerails
-cowl/firewall
-Slant 6 shortblock (the cylinders are super smooth - no ridge). I gave the cyl head to Slantscamp. He can confirm the condition of the cylinders.
-904 Trans
-roof (has been removed)
-front suspension
-driveshaft

Again, there is nothing else available besides what is listed above. I will be taking it to the yard sometime mid/next week.

IMG_5765 copy.jpg

IMG_5767 copy.jpg

IMG_5998 copy.jpg

Boy those floor pans are clean. I will be needing some in the future but it wont be worth mine or your trouble to cut em out and ship em. Someone needs to take a drill and fetch em up. Good jesture Ben.
Small Block

Boy those floor pans are clean. I will be needing some in the future but it wont be worth mine or your trouble to cut em out and ship em. Someone needs to take a drill and fetch em up. Good jesture Ben.
Small Block

Thanks Bill. I have ben really surprised at the response the last two times I posted them for free but do understand that sometimes it comes down to timing. I've tried to treat this thing like a buffalo (you know ... use the skin/fur for clothing, the meat for food, the bones for medicine, etc.) since it was my first kill (well, at least for my own purposes). I hate to see it go to waste but I have gotten to the point where it is disabled on my trailer (no rear axle assembly) and need to use my trailer for the next three weeks to move the '54 Ford around and get it ready to sell at the Goodguys show. I feel bad that I cannot get to cutting any other parts off for members because it is at storage (wo/any access to power).

The pictures posted were not the most current. As it sits on the trailer right now, everything behind the rear speaker package is gone. The trunk hinges mounts were cut off the rear wells and were sent to another member last year.

The carcass will be departing either on Thursday or Friday since I have to move the '54 on Friday afternoon.

need title and tag or tags if u will sale them i got old drag car that needs one thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back