[SOLD] Free to a good home

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one :D

Question, is this one signed?

Yes and I believe it is number 68.
Just a heads up if someone is trying to collect these as future collectables.
No67 no longer exists I had ordered it for someone to cheer him up after we lost a fellow friend. Unfortunately that one arrived 3 days after he suddenly passed away and we buried it with him.

No67 no longer exists I had ordered it for someone to cheer him up after we lost a fellow friend. Unfortunately that one arrived 3 days after he suddenly passed away and we buried it with him.

sorry to hear that Mr. Ray ....and thats a cool thing you did there

one last attempt.. it would mean a great deal to me ... may the best response win

I buried a DVD of a friend with him where he was presented an award. I had promised him that I would get it and it came in the day he passed on from lung cancer.

Lol, If you were going to award it for posts Rani would be the winner.

One slightly used calendar poster. Poster is of a well known FABO member.
First person who in ten words or less can convince me why they should have it it's your's. I need the wall space. Free shipping U.S. Only

i started thinking that before we all get too carried away, we need to clarify what exactly is meant by slightly "used" i know what guys do with lady pics and thats gross

Used: meaning taken out of the original seal.......

OR used: meaning .................

HAHA just messin with you Mr. Ray......i been hangin out with these guys in chat too long.

i started thinking that before we all get too carried away, we need to clarify what exactly is meant by slightly "used" i know what guys do with lady pics and thats gross

Used: meaning taken out of the original seal.......

OR used: meaning .................

HAHA just messin with you Mr. Ray......i been hangin out with these guys in chat too long.

LMAO Rani... that was just wrong lol

my reason for wanting it is : Cudachick has not already sent me one. and her pic belongs in my shop bcoz to me she is a swymbol of empowerment to women to survive in a male dominated world and hobby. :glasses7:

plus i think she is hot in a non-lesbian way :D

in bold is my less than 10 words
Pm me your address, I bought 2 of them and would be glad to send you one.....

Memories on my wall, she is Leanna best of all =D>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No one has touched my girls parts (Victoria) only Leanna and Billy is all :cheers:

Poet and didn't know it :toothy2:

Attachments

• Creed's%20Rod%20018.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 299
  • JEEP%20FRESH%20AIR%201993%204_0%20109.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 267
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back