[SOLD] Free to a good home

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
truthfully though... I have made numerous entries and plead my case in the 10 words or less as best as I am able... so I will just wait and see how it turns out

So next year when the hoods up on the Dart and someone says, 'wow! who did those?' I can point to the poster and say 'the Mistress Of Metal did them' ...lol (I know, that was more than 10 words... but you said there was wiggle room lol

I think that speedracerx should get this item just because of all the people that have commented he seems to want it the worst and would give it a GOOD home! There I did something nice today so for the rest of the day I can just be myself!!

I think that speedracerx should get this item just because of all the people that have commented he seems to want it the worst and would give it a GOOD home! There I did something nice today so for the rest of the day I can just be myself!!

much appreciated sir

I have to agree with you there 1968dartman. :-D Bill has indeed gone above and beyond in his PSC Garage Poster quest.

If they weren't already SOLD OUT -- perhaps partly in response to this thread -- [thank you OMR!!!!!!! :-D I woke up to 13 new paypal orders and had to issue refunds and update my website this morning], I'd have one in the mail on the way to him just out of commiseration and as a small token of thanks for his persistence and determination.

I see the thread has a 1-star rating. Gotta love that.

please send it to me and when you two realize how petty this whole thing is and make up like you really should then I can send it right back to you.....heres my ten words or less forgive and forget

please send it to me and when you two realize how petty this whole thing is and make up like you really should then I can send it right back to you.....heres my ten words or less forgive and forget

I have. just trying to give away something I no longer need. and figured someone would want it. I'm not about to get pulled back in to argue over comments that are intended just for that purpose.

As for the comment about the signed part. Just an FYI it wiped right off so it has no message.

I have. just trying to give away something I no longer need. and figured someone would want it. I'm not about to get pulled back in to argue over comments that are intended just for that purpose.

As for the comment about the signed part. Just an FYI it wiped right off so it has no message.
She signed yours with lipstick...You lucky Dawg....I know back to work on the car...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back