-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CMcAllister

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE-I have a fresh 318 for sale. I picked this up for a slant six project car. The car has been sold and I have no real need for this now. This engine was pulled from a car that was nearly finished being restored and was sold. I just pulled the intake and oil pan to take a look and to take photos. It appears to have stock pistons and rods with fresh bearings and a hone. I assume it is standard bore. Haven't measured it. It has fresh soft plugs, but the block does not appear to have been cooked. Has a new standard volume oil pump. The heads are clean and look to have a fresh valve job with zero run time. New hydraulic flat tappet cam with lifters was supposed to be a performance piece. Lobe lift was measured at .327". An Edelbrock Performer and a Holley 80357 are included. I would like to keep the engine cradle. We can pull a head and measure the bore for someone who wants to take a look. I have a bunch of photos that I can send to those interested. $700 or best reasonable offer. Located in 17267 and I don't really want to ship.

P1020526_zpsc7dcbf6f.jpg

Attachments

• Copy (2) of P1020526(1).JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 791
If you change your mind about shipping let me know. I'm too far away for a road trip. Thanks!

I am looking for a 318 for my newly aquired 72 dart which has a 6 in it, but all that I have found are too far away. I'll keep looking. Thanks for the posting.

FOR SALE-I have a fresh 318 for sale. I picked this up for a slant six project car. The car has been sold and I have no real need for this now. This engine was pulled from a car that was nearly finished being restored and was sold. I just pulled the intake and oil pan to take a look and to take photos. It appears to have stock pistons and rods with fresh bearings and a hone. I assume it is standard bore. Haven't measured it. It has fresh soft plugs, but the block does not appear to have been cooked. Has a new standard volume oil pump. The heads are clean and look to have a fresh valve job with zero run time. New hydraulic flat tappet cam with lifters was supposed to be a performance piece. Lobe lift was measured at .327". An Edelbrock Performer and a Holley 80357 are included. I would like to keep the engine cradle. We can pull a head and measure the bore for someone who wants to take a look. I have a bunch of photos that I can send to those interested. $700 or best reasonable offer. Located in 17267 and I don't really want to ship.

P1020526_zpsc7dcbf6f.jpg
what year is the 318 engine and where are you located?

Hey all. Block is DC 4/74. I have promised it to a fellow who wants to pick it up on his way to Carlisle. If that deal falls through, I will update the listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back