Fresh meat from Pittsburgh area!

-

senk04SRT

Reaction score
What's goin on guys. My name is steve, I live about 45 in the outskirts of pittsburgh. I'm a young buck (18yrs old) and got tired of dumping money into my 2003 SRT-4 and decided to pick up a 74 plymouth duster. I love to run at the track, and go into debt building cars!:-D

My baby.

l_01b3f594946546c091d9a8297fe0a07f.jpg
l_00fbc51a58ca4ac5ad416554809eecf2.jpg

My ex-girlfriend.

l_e25dd69658a7161f5e1bd0d3e742d1bf.jpg

l_5cb4b2b25e096f0a2bbe0ab6bc72a8b8.jpg

l_abc6786a4aa475fc71c8db07c68a7e47.jpg

congratulations on making the swap to a much better platform, and welcome to fabo - from another young gun

What's goin on guys. My name is steve, I live about 45 in the outskirts of pittsburgh. I'm a young buck (18yrs old)
and got tired of dumping money into my 2003 SRT-4 and decided to pick up a 74 plymouth duster. I love to run at
the track, and go into debt building cars!:-D

With that motto you are going to fit in just right! Welcome to FABO

By the way, a couple of great looking cars!

Nice rides.

I 'm originally from Aliquippa, now in Georgia.

I like the south much better, no 35 MPH speed limit nazi's and you pretty much run 80 on the highways with the flow of traffic.
No pot holes.

Aliquippa has pretty much turned in to a big crapper since the mills shut down.

All the white dudes think they are snoop dog and they are all doing meth and heroine, and all the chicks are doin snoop dog. LOL.

The only thing I miss up there is the deer, turkey hunting and fishing the creeks and rivers.
I miss my old 10 acre spread though as I have neighbors now and I'm still not used to it after 10 years.

Hey Steve, welcome aboard from a uhhhhhhhhhh former buckette! Nice choice on the Duster -- you'll find everything you need here on the best Mopar forum there is.

Hey Steve, nice Mopars
what part of The Burgh are you from, looks a little familiar. I'm from Fawn Twp(outside Tarentum) myself although I wised up & moved to warmer climate in the early 80's. The Black & Gold never leave the blood thou........................GO STEELERS!!!

Thanks for all the welcomes, and compliments guys! This forum seems alot more friendly than the SRTforums. Everyone over there is all conceited about their car...basically a dick.

I'm live in Beaver Falls area in Beaver County. I'm about 10 min away from that hell hole you call "quip."

I willing to meet up with people sometime whenever the weather permitts to work on cars, or raise hell on the track. Even if your out in the ohio area. I used to go to meets all the time with my SRT.

My SRT dyno'd 496WHP/428WTQ. Never got it to the track but I sold it to my best friend so I'll get to run it again someday.

My duster has a 340: .030 over, Stock crank, Eagle rods, JE pistons, Purple cam, 6 pack heads, edlebrock intake, holley 750 dual pumper.

I'm glad to get back into muscle for sure! so much easier to work on! My dad bought me my first car when I was 15 which was a 67 Dart...man when I say POS I mean it! I put new floors in it, rattle can paint, decent wheels and the 340 that's in my duster now. That thing was bitchin!

Hey man, you from my neck of the old woods then as I was in beaver county as well.
I really miss the outdoors up there, way too overdeveloped down here and property is ten times the price than up there dan dem guy's... Yoy 'n'at.

Did those SRT's ever come in 2 doors. The "EX" looks good though, the present one, IMO looks great.

Did those SRT's ever come in 2 doors. The "EX" looks good though, the present one, IMO looks great.
nope the SRT neon and caliber are all 4 door platforms. the caliber was made to replace the neon. imo it looks like pure death:angry7:

-
Back