Fricken Snow!!!!!!!!

-
Well guys. It's 5:10 pm here. So far 17 inches of that Crap. They said( the
weathermen) the A##holes, that is over for the most part. Only 3-5 more
inches tonight.
What's a 4 letter word that starts with S. SNOW!

I would rather have snow than ponds of water in my yard.
I have not even seen my snow blower since last year.
We are in for a climate change for sure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crFQpOCDfEc"]Dean Martin - Baby It's Cold Outside - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry; 82 degrees and humid here today.

I really like snow and moving it around with snowblowers and plow trucks. I grew up in Sault Ste Marie Canada and didn't have a snowblower most of the time, just shovels (and a scoop if you know what that is). Shoveled a ton of snow with dear old dad. Now I have all the toys to move the snow and we don't get hardly anything here in mid-Michigan. Bummer.

Dang! We got a few flurries here but not much snow even on the ground anymore... nothing stuck.. southern Wisconsin

My friends and family in the cities just 35 miles south got rain and slush. We got a foot of snow. I prepped the tractor last week. It was ready to go. I back it out of the shed, fight back and forth and plow my way out of the back forty. I hit the private road and have to plow my way down the road, around the corner, and to my driveway. Ten feet into the driveway the damn thing broke again. Five for the last five. I am going to light this damn thing on fire. My brother ended up driving 60 miles each way to plow me out or I would still be shoveling this heavy, wet crap.
View attachment snow.jpg

View attachment snow 1.jpg

View attachment snow 2.jpg

View attachment snow 4.jpg

View attachment Tractor with snowblower.jpg

View attachment Tractor with snowblower 2.jpg

Been a slow winter here in Vermont for snow but we got dumped on last weekend and it could be another foot tonight.

Attachments

• DSC03694.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC03696.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 106
Now I see where all the snow has been. Not to be rude but I rode the bike most of the day and the number of verts with their tops down was unreal! I mean its almost 70 here today and its still February! Oh yea this is Ohio we do expect some snow this weekend!

Spent the past weekend near Phelps, Wi riding snowmobiles. All that snow you got was wonderful to ride on!!

Anyway for you the melt down is on it's way starting tomorrow according to the weather man. Looks like it is time to summerize the sled.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC07759.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC07772.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC07773.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 75
-
Back