From Canada "A" (eh!)

-

sugarmad

sugarmad
Reaction score
Hi just became a member and look forward to hearing from others. Currently own a 72 340 Cuda, 34 Ford 2dr sedan street rod and just acquired a very cool barn find, an original 68 barracuda formula s 383 convertible (photos attached). Look forward to all comments.

Picture 892.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

IMG_4074.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4083.jpg

cars 1133.jpg

They're steel, I think they are off a 67

Right, Never thought of that. '67's had no markers. There is a nice '69 340 vert that runs around here and he has no markers on the front 'cause he put fiberglass fenders on. Met him at a local car show and he said he forgot to make the holes for the markers before the car was painted. Now he doesn't want to do it for fear of screwing the job up.

ya just rub it in nice find make it a sweat ride .......bonehead

Congrats to a great find. Those BB verts are truely rare.
Is it # matching?

Unfortunately the original engine and trans was replaced with a 340 back in the early '70's. The K member was also swapped out at the same time. So, if anyone has a lead on a BB K member, it would be much appreciated.

like everyone else said, welcome and nice cars :)

btw, thanks for the pic of the old Ford- I just finished making a set of windows for a '32 at work (based on templates) and I couldn't figure out why the back side glass was shaped the way it is. Makes sense now:D

Welcome aboard fellow Canuck!
Nice fleet you have there. Are those ETs on the 68? They deserve a good polishing, and good home ;)

Bills Swinger.jpg

Welcome to FABO!!! Nice looking rides!! Great barn find!! I've been looking for one of those for a while. I'm jealous ( okay maybe just a little envious).:glasses8:

-
Back