Fun weekend with the Hemi Cars **VIDEO**

-

clinteg

Reaction score
Had some fun over the weekend with my father-in-law's Hemi cars. He was kind enough to let me beat up on the 'ol Barracuda :burnout:. So I set up my GoPro and off we went to town for some fuel (and fun along the way).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201zoEQChEU&feature=player_embedded"]Fun with Hemi Cars - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing better then watching someone beat on hi dollar cars. That's how those things were built to be driven and you never see ford or Chevy guys doing that. That's exactly why I love mopars.

i havn't got brave enough to stick my gopro on the outside of the window yet!! even though ive seen that GTR run over 180 with them all over it...

If they can stick to my atvs plastics and hold a camera while I'm bashing through the woods hitting trees jumping over rocks and going through rivers I think they can survive anything

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

It's kinda funny, after watching the video I was thinking, man I hope Mike didn't mind me beating on the car like that! He didn't say anything about it and he's the kind of guy that probably would just say something if it bothered him (I'm hoping) haha.

I've posted it before but this is the Barracuda that I was driving (built by Mopar Grandpa) http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=141856. Most of us only dream to have cars this nice. Any of the cars that my father-in-law owns (except the drag car maybe), you could literally eat off the bottom of them. They are really that nice and they all rest in secured, air conditioned/heated garages with sealed floors. Technically he's my step F-I-L but we treat each other like any other family member. He's VERY picky about what he buys and he's one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. His true passion is mid 60's Corvettes but he does own Mopars too because that's what got him into racing many years ago. I'll say I got pretty fortunate marrying into this family! Lol. So yes I need to be very very nice to my wife if I want to keep hanging around!

The GoPro suction cup was solid as could be. My brother-in-law kept an eye on it because he kept thinking it was going to blow off. But to be honest, the thought never crossed my mind. That was probably because I was off on cloud 9 and had nothing but this car on my brain!

What a great day - nothing like a WOT hemi in the middle of your backswing to make you think about the golf shot! Thanks for the video.

O GOONESS!!:blob::blob::blob: My what great moPars y'all have :D lets do this again some time :happy1:
I have never owned a Go Pro camera and seen this many times, but I would have to at least have a tether tied to it regardless :glasses7: Thank you 2 for a great ride and fun with the Hemi this morning :cheers:

So that is the butt that landed in that fine fish's seat. And you got to take it out and terrorize the streets. Very very cool indeed.

I got a kick outta watching the driver side mirror when you got into the gas, like at 2:20. Mine isn't worth much either.

Sweet….. You didn't beat on his car you were actually pretty nice to it. You was just playing a lil bit it is all & Lubed all the components real good!

I would have married her to! Lol

Them are some very clean cars, looks like a great time. Never drove a hemi car, my father in law only has tractors now but at one time he had a 67 gto 389 tri power and like many others he got rid of it. :banghead: Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the cruise. It's fun to romp on the loud pedal and break the rear end loose so easy. You lucky Dog! Most never get a chance to drive a Hemi car. My first and only Hemi Cruise was a 68 Roadrunner/ 4 speed. What a rush! tmm

-
Back