Funny thing I saw on the news tonight

-

straightlinespeed

Sometimes I pretend to be normal
Reaction score
So I was watching the news here in the Twin Cities and our State Fair is going on. So of course they are broadcasting live. They brought 2 kids on to give there best chicken crows. The anchor said "well we learned a new fun fact about this kid on our break". "One of his arms are longer than the other."

She asks him to hold out his arms and show everyone in TV land. The kid holds out his arm then proceeds to violently jerk his arm and dislocate it and holds it out. His elbow all crooked and he is smiling. Mind you this is live TV!!

Me and the GF are cracking up because the news anchors are disgusted and saying your parents must be so proud!!! Finally he jams his arm back into place and crows! I have to say that was one of the best things I have ever watched!

Wish I could have seen it...searched youtube with no luck......I sure do love Minnesota :prayer:

Freakin' Minnesotans. What we won't do to get on TV. I'd be embarrassed, but I haven't got time. I'm trying to figure out how to dislocate my elbow so I can get on TV.

That's why I left Minnesota, but it turns out people here are even stranger!!!

That's why I left Minnesota, but it turns out people here are even stranger!!!

Wisconsin......Damn cheese head's :banghead: LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X10FVZKkNkM"]Beating on the Cheeseheads-Vikings Song - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back