Garlits swap meet, whos going?

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'll be there selling parts. Maybe we can go out to dinner on Friday or Saturday night to shoot the crap. It is the first weekend in November.

Been going since '89.

I will be there. Looking for a drivers fender and vert trunk lid for a 68 cuda. Have a complete 8 3/4 and New SS springs I can bring if someone is looking.

Steve
Charleston SC
68 Cuda Vert

Would definitely look forward to seeing all you guys- even just to meet in front of the Museum like we did last time.

I will be there. Looking for a drivers fender and vert trunk lid for a 68 cuda. Have a complete 8 3/4 and New SS springs I can bring if someone is looking.

Steve
Charleston SC
68 Cuda Vert

What is the 8 3/4 out of and I may need the SS springs.

Steve
Charleston SC
68 Cuda Vert

I've got the trunk lid and a decent fender here in Easley SC
Charleston is a lot closer than Ocala. Wifes twin bro lives in Summerville so I could be coming your direction in the near future.

Red Fish, I sent you an email about the trunk lid.

If anyone is interested in a set of new SS Springs or A body 8 3/4 I can bring to the show.

2pm is good for me, but I don't know if you want my mug in the pic

Steve
68 Cuda vert
Charleston SC

The fella that purchased my yella car will have it there on Saturday, I believe.....Dave

IMG_1313-1.jpg

Red Fish, I sent you an email about the trunk lid.

If anyone is interested in a set of new SS Springs or A body 8 3/4 I can bring to the show.

2pm is good for me, but I don't know if you want my mug in the pic

Steve
68 Cuda vert
Charleston SC

PM sent.

Thinking about going up early and getting a swap meet spot to sell some stripes and Mopar Parking signs. Will it be worth it? Never sold stuff there before...

If your gonna get a swap spot get their early. Last couple years been filling up. Got mine couple months ago. I would say its worth it, plus then you can park your car/truck right in the spot where you are selling.

Hey, this is last year's thread....

Anyway...Last time I posted I was going to a show, and I needed a part, it WORKED and I scored the part at the show because someone had seen my post.

Think I'll try again-

I'm looking for a rust free, dent free pass side fender for a 66 Coronet 440 (Driver side cost me $175, and I have a backup 67 fender lined up for $75), and maybe a Roadrunner hood for my 73 Sat (Last one I didn't buy was $250 (I understand they are slightly more now, but NOT $500). Could also use a nice white button style rear seat for that 73 satellite.

If you got 'em, bring 'em.

...and it you got a nice, v8, a/c, fold down A body for under $2500, bring that :)

This is the thread I started last year but yeah, I'll be there. We always set up in the vendor area right below the big steel Garlits sign.

Headed down on Friday as my parents live in the Ocala area. Get to spend some time with them then enjoy the show.

Looking for 69 FB Barracuda parts.

items Needed !!!!

1: Complete heater box with cables no A/C

2: Any and all brite blue (338) plastic interior parts including seat belts.

3: 68/69 Bucket seat frames. (Have a nice set of 67 buckets for trade or?they are complete but need recovering)

4: Anything whole or parts 69 "S" grilles, tailights and trunk finish panel with "S" emblem.

5: Trunk hatch door and trim around the hatch. Have the hinge, latch and some trim, but willl take a whole unit.

6: Cargo side panels with no speakers holes any color as they will be carpeted.

7: Return spring inside rear folding seat for the latch. Half circle looking.

8: AM Thumbwheel radio (Plymouth) good chrome. Want to convert it for MP3.

9: Belt molding right side door.

Looking foward to meeting othe FABO members.

-
Back