g'day all

-

corkie brown

Reaction score
greetings from downunder. new to posting threads please bear with me. Have been reading your forum for quite some time while endless searching for a 64 signet convertible finally found one in october last year and made the big purchase. had never bought a car i had never driven or seen so very nervous. 4 mths later she finally arrives perhaps not quite as good as the pictures or description but its solid, complete, practically no rust, and purrs like kitten. still plenty to do but the thousand mile journey starts with one step. Always had aussie mopars and this is very similar to our AP6 model but may have lots of dumb questions for you all. Feels great to be finally part of the action and will have pics soon!

I bought a shelly daytona z like that one time the sides were sweet but forgot to ask abount the paint on the roof, was all peeling off, but it was all good. wecome good luck with the car.als

yes quite right its not disasterous but every panel has a ding and a scratch. I asked the guy about rust and paintwork he said no rust and it looks like one door was resprayed. one side of the car is practically orange which is fine if the rest of the car wasent red! he must of scared the hell out of his seeing eye dog everytime he drove it

Welcome to FABO corkie.Gday. Waitin to those pics,good luck with the project.8)

Corkie, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the family! Don't keep these guys waiting for pics too long or they'll send out The Brute Squad. :-D

Please join my FABO Member Map when you get a few minutes! The last time I looked, our Aussie mates were sadly under-represented. There's quite a few of you believe it or not ... it may come in handy if you guys ever need to swap parts or plan a get-together.

Again, welcome aboard ... it's terrific to have you here.

Welcome Corkie. My bro and I are LONG time fans of Aussie cars! :toothy10: He wants a Falcon XB BAD!! hahaha. (Mad Max fanatic :p)

-
Back