Getting Lucky

-
How about looking for your sunglasses and realizing they are not on top your head, but that you are actually already wearing them. It was only for a second, but man that was memorable.

My mother called it the "herefor" disease.

Walking into a room and wondering "What am I here for?"

Last edited:
So...about a half hour after I posted in this thread, I got a call from the auto parts store. Seems I left my credit card on the counter. 24 mile round trip just to get it.

I swear this is true. Few years ago I'm standin' in my living room talking with a friend. I looked down at my little table, and there is my cellphone holster.

"Damn!"

"What's the matter?"

"There's my cellphone holster I can't find the phone!!"

"How many do ya need you are talking to me on one of them!!"

I swear this is true. Few years ago I'm standin' in my living room talking with a friend. I looked down at my little table, and there is my cellphone holster.

"Damn!"

"What's the matter?"

"There's my cellphone holster I can't find the phone!!"

"How many do ya need you are talking to me on one of them!!"
How many of y'all put your glasses on to answer the phone?

Pay for something at the store and thank the cashier. Start walking away say thank you to the cashier and she say sir wait and hands you the bag you bought and forgot to pick up.

So...about a half hour after I posted in this thread, I got a call from the auto parts store. Seems I left my credit card on the counter. 24 mile round trip just to get it.
I did that at a plumbing warehouse, went back about 2 weeks later, the parts man I like to deal with kept it for me.

I did that at a plumbing warehouse, went back about 2 weeks later, the parts man I like to deal with kept it for me.

Yup, don't know what it is. Every year around my wife's birthday I have to look it up, just to be sure. A couple days ago on Mother's day I had to dig out the wife's birth certificate just to be sure I had her name right. This morning I found the coffee I was supposed to have with my dinner last night, still in the Microwave.

All that being said, how come I can still remember most of the clearances and torque specs for a '68 396?

All houses should be built as open floor plans. No interior doorways at all.
I'm sure they are the cause of forgetting what you went in the other room for.

-
Back