Girlfriends.....am i right?!

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
not a MOPAR but still pretty awesome car and good story telling!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4087067360.html

The ad goes-

The other day I'm sitting in my gorgeous 65 Pony, parked at the Sonoma Plaza when this stop-your-heart redhead stops to admire it. Well, before you know it , she running her manicured hands all over the glossy paint and she even reaches in to caress the seats. We're chatting...bantering, and ok, maybe even flirting a little. And that's when the trouble started.....

Right about the time she asks if I'll take her for a test drive, my girlfriend materializes from out of nowhere. The rest is a sort of fuzzy blur. All I can remember is a whole lot of screaming, a few choice words I've never heard her say before, and a cold-steel ultimatum:

Either get rid of that car right now, or plan on no sex for the rest of your life. So, you can see the problem

65 Mustang 6 with automatic Transmission

It brings tears to my eyes to tell you that the engine was just rebuilt 500 miles ago, Damn.

Mileage? 66,700 before engine was rebuilt.

New Interior, New Paint- just like the day it rolled of the assembly line.

There's a whole lot more I've done to make it extra-special and I'll tell you all about it, but it's been two weeks now since that little showdown in Sonoma and I need to find a good home for this sweet ride.

A home without a girlfriend would probably be best. Seriously. LOL

P-Whipped!!!

The car will attract him another woman so he needs to tell the GF to take a long walk off a short pier.

At $11,900 he probably won't be getting laid too quick by his GF if the car has to sell first.

A used car sales person tells you what they think you need to hear to get that money in their pockets. I think I'll see if this guy is for hire I have some stuff that needs sold.

If he keeps the car, he will have more sex than he's had before, just with someone who isn't a controlling bit#@!
Get rid of her, not the car.

If he keeps the car, he will have more sex than he's had before, just with someone who isn't a controlling bit#@!
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, never liked them. mother had a 65, 289 w/ pony interior, would burn 1 tire for a city block, but that`s all it had. sister had a 66 convert., was always something wrong w/ it. best friend growing up had one, couldn`t believe he traded a 67 440 gtx in on it! guy in the service(poor rich kid) had 67 1/2 fastback w/ 289 shelby or something package, I thot it was rather sick when he got on it w/ me in it one time, didn`t impress me at all. just my 2 cents worth. to each his own!-----bob:rock:

hey kramer i'm over the hill from you in sonoma, should get together sometime.
great add. i think i saw that car down at the plaza during one of the festivals.

Exactly, because the next ultimatum and threats are right around the corner just waiting.

Ditch the GF. She is what's wrong with american women. If he lets this one fly, she knows she can get away with murder. Sack up dude.

Dump the chick! Keep the chick magnet!

His first mistake was not taking the redhead for a test drive. He did say GF as in "Go Foff.

-
Back