• Yes to go wing

Votes: 47 35.1%
  • No to go wing

Votes: 87 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Not a wing man, UNLESS on an angel

I had an original Go Wing off a Challenger and thought I would use it on my 72 Challenger rally or my 71 Cuda convertible.

Now I went thru the trouble of climbing up to the 3rd car in the stack in a sugar cane field on Oahu Hawaii to remove this wing. Then made a cardboard box to be able to bring it home on the plane. Paid $5 for it (1980 or 81) once I got it home I sold it because just didn't think I would like it on my car.

SO

NO WING for me

Got a pic of what you are referring too?
Here you go. First picture is the Direct Connection Spoiler. The second is probably the best known Duster with on in it, the car is called DustAAR. The third is a mock up of one someone started for the Darts, but you get the idea.

Attachments

• Jul03976.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 315
  • 46a87aad0705ec6b373d662548eb6ebd.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_5273.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 281
Go with the Wing!!!! :cheers:

Attachments

• IMAG0264.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMAG0329.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 292
  • IMAG0265.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 297
  • IMAG0273.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMAG0293.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 280
As a proud owner of a '70 Swinger, I would have to say no to the to GoWing. They really break the flow of the cars lines.

I am also and was going to post the exact same thing. The cars lines call for low and sleek.

Just don't think they're finished until you get a scoop and a wing on 'em.

IMG_0028r.jpg

They were cool way back when - when it was rare to see one - now, every Mopar you see has one. Dare to be different!

Looks as bad as seeing one on a 70 B-body. Just don't fit the style of the car. An aluminum tail wing , a para-shoot and wheelie bars would be just as out of place.

Here you go. First picture is the Direct Connection Spoiler. The second is probably the best known Duster with on in it, the car is called DustAAR. The third is a mock up of one someone started for the Darts, but you get the idea.

Now that I actually like.

Going to put something like that on my 64 Dart G.T. Stock is boring to me but to each his own.I won't knock someones car if they don't put one on and would like to think they wouldn't knock mine with one on it.

Speed racers right .my money my car,don't like go look at someone's else's.that's why I don't care to show my car.cause I really don't care what other people think about it,I've had it since 1983 and that's what it looked like when I got it.70 duster fm3 4spd 340 cobwebbed in the old rod shops paint scheme.buttttttt. Some people need like others to tell them what there car needs to be right.if the deck lid has cut outs and you like one.i say get the drill out with a step bit and and don't forget the blue painters tape

Sure Nutty, but your sounding pretty defensive considering this thread was started with a pole asking people's opinions....

Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one..... right?

Sure Nutty, but your sounding pretty defensive considering this thread was started with a pole asking people's opinions....

Opinions are like asshole, everyone's got one..... right?

Yup. You have to figure that not everybody's going to agree. Hell, half the time I don't even like the choices I make myself.

I like the wing OR the stripe. I love the go wing on my Duster. If someone doesn't like it, they can go pound sand.

I voted yes to the wing. Mostly because it's my personal preference. But as a side note, my Scamp has a factory deck lid with cutouts provided for a wing, so it must have been optional, at least on the Dart.

-
Back