Going Green.....

-
Stopped by Summit in Sparks to pick up parts ordered...Got the Titanium needle and seats...15 bucks each....going to keep rear SS needle and seat as a spare.

Took old SS needle and seat out..plus took bowl off...clean and blew it out...old SS needle and seat was stuck open...plus it feels rough moving it back n forth...

Titanium............only change out the front for now...

Dart had some other issues that i fix or repaired today...starter bolts loose...cotter key felt off swivel on trans...swivel was just hanging in air...no wonder it would not start in neutral...LOL

and adjusted valves...had one adjuster backed off...probably only running on 7 cylinders...lol

With new titanium needle and seat....car ran very consist...60 ft times....after 7 passes....1.441 to 1.451...

with three 1.441...

Ran 10.762...10.765...10.748 in test n tune

race...10.77....10.77....won 1st round with 10.82 out of the "gas"

round two...light the red light with a -.012 red.....legs...10.702 @ 122.60

quickest ET for Car...with the DA 5000+

6 gallons for e85 for 20 bucks this morning..

The Green Machine ran a 10.729 @ 123+ today.......by the time 1st of eleminations started after 3 pm it was 103 degrees...car ran a 10.76 on a 10.75 dial....only problem...went red -.011...consist...LOL

anyway..we think we need to slow the button down since the car is leaving so much harder with the corn syurp.....Tonya said..she leaving at the same spot on the tree...and it goes red..

but nothing to fix ...no engine..no trans..no driveshaft..no rear end....and I did not have to change out a 850 carb either..

I just love a happy ending. Glad all worked out.

Well..thinking about changing out intake manifold on this 360...currently using a Weiand X-celerator ...I have a Eddy Victor that wil fit ....block and heads were cut...and Weiand was only intake that would fit as it had the face cut also...but it has been rubbed and loved...the Victor has only been gasketed matched...

Later next week if I get bored....lol

-
Back