Gold Plated Cragars

-

Cudaroy

Reaction score
Anyone know if these Gold Plated S/S wheels are still available? I have a set with the sbp but are looking for new ones. Also, when do you think they were made?

I had them on my car in 1985. They were bought new probably in 1981. Check out my avitar.

not sure what you are looking for but if you can't find them i think duplo color makes wheel paint in that color and i have used that stuff,black , and it holds up really good

A school buddy,Steve Coffey. Small block v8 Vega. Tubbed ,sweet. Google,early 80's ,Pro Street machines.

So like this? Gotta say, they look sweet but it would have to be on the right car to work.

Attachments

• GoldCragars.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 379
The wheels I know of,were chrome rims,gold spokes. That wheel ,gives you a idea anyway.

attachment.php

Hurst used to make them also, and were available as an option on some 66 GTO's back in the day from Royal Pontiac in Royal Oak, Mi.!! I remember reading a couple years ago about a gas station long closed in the Detroit area that was scheduled to be demolished...when they opened the doors after many years there were a number of sets of the Hurst ones, still in their original octogonal shaped boxes!! Talk about a rare find!!! geof

-
Back