Good Bye Everyone

-

Mopar318Guy

bear jew
Reaction score
times have changed for me. the Dart is being sold. and the Charger is too. im getting a 82 K20 work truck and a 72 lemans off my buddy. i just cant afford the Chrysler parts anymore. and the Lemans doesnt need work at all for 500 bucks. so for me its a done deal. been nice to know you guys and talk to ya. didnt ever think id give up on a Mopar. guess i just dont have what it takes. but im spending less then 1500 on a 4 speed 4x4 and a 13 second Lemans. both complete. so. im out. thanks for sharing with me.

Pete

Mopar318Guy.

Just cause you drive a Poncho,doesn,t mean you can,t dream MOPAR!!Your young and I,m sure will go through cars like the rest of us have done.There,s plenty of time to get another!Stick around and share your experiences with us!Ya never know,ya might just trade the Poncho or truck for another complete MOPAR??Good Luck!(I thought you were going to jail??LOL!!)

We'll be waiting for you, in the shaddddowssss Muah a h ha ha hah abwa ha ha ha..............

Poor excuse to leave a bunch of good people. We never said you had to own a mopar just that you had to love em. SOOOO. Your still in. Final Answer.

Stay around Mopar318 ! Your experience may help someone out. Besides, there's always a good laugh at the jokes forum.

I didnt think car ownership was a prerequisite... Stop in and say hi once in a while.

I agree with Moper, you need not have a Mopar to be here. Just bring your good self in anytime and park it. Your allways A-OK here.

Even if I had to sell all my Mopar stuff, I still wouldn't leave, but I'm annoying like that. :-D

times have changed for me. the Dart is being sold. and the Charger is too. im getting a 82 K20 work truck and a 72 lemans off my buddy. i just cant afford the Chrysler parts anymore. and the Lemans doesnt need work at all for 500 bucks. so for me its a done deal. been nice to know you guys and talk to ya. didnt ever think id give up on a Mopar. guess i just dont have what it takes. but im spending less then 1500 on a 4 speed 4x4 and a 13 second Lemans. both complete. so. im out. thanks for sharing with me.

Pete

Mopar318Guy.

You will be back,:-D You lost your girl friend and she has the computer :drinkers:and the MoPars are all you have that will sell :-D
See you soon I hope. :cheers:

You have been a member here for 1 1/2 years. In that time, I am sure you have struck up a friendship with a few people on this site. Maybe you enjoy stopping in for some laughs or some tech questions...that doesn't need to stop just because you are selling you car. However, if you want to leave us, I wish you luck with your pontiac ownership.

i'd rather you stayed, good help is hard to find. forrest, i love the tombstone reference.

You'll come back as soon as you get your as* handed to you by someone on the forums here. Just kidding man.... but really.... don't be a stranger. Just cause you own something else doesnt mean you cant stick around and chat.

Once Mopar gets under your skin you can't go away for very long.

Good luck w/ the Pontiac..................:cheers:

Pontiac leads to dirt and water trapped in weird places...dirt and water trapped in weird places leads to rust...rust leads to the dark side...
yoda.jpg

Take it from me. I left, actually bought a Malibu! Well thats gone, and im already planning my 3rd return to Mopar greatness!!!!! I always find my way back to FABO!!You will like the Pontiac, but youll always be thinking about that Chrysler!!! Hey whatever you do stick around and post up once and a while. We are all car guys and gals here!!

You'll be back when you relieze the 'dark side' isnt that great, its no fun having to just order parts...when you can find them :p ok kididng there

plus everyone and there mom has some form of gm product...LAME

-
Back